Beta 0.9i3 Patch Notes

This update fixes a regression in Spirit Plague, addresses a pre-existing bug that could affect the Emperor of Corpses fight, and improves our performance data collection. We’re still working on bug fixes and general improvements as mentioned in out 0.9i post. Thanks for continuing to make bug reports and participate in our community.

Changes

• Fixed a bug where players could push enemies in Online mode by walking into them. This could cause positions to get out of sync between the client and server, for example in the Emperor of Corpses fight.
  • Fixed a bug where Spirit Plague’s Rotten to the Core node could not be allocated.
  • Improved performance data collection on servers to aid in optimization efforts.
11 Likes

We’ve detected some server stability problems in Online mode, so the changes other than the fix for Rotten to the Core have been rolled back for now. We are investigating so that the changes can be restored.

2 Likes

Please check this skill. Arcane Ascendance causes many problems while entering echo if Arcane Ascendance is placed in the skill bar, such as a long loading, incredible laggy, etc. Replace it with other skill at skill bar (not its skill tree) will temporarily fix that problem.

We believe this problem is specific to the Acuity node and we’re working on a fix.

thank you! also I found that casting static orbs in the water (Ritual Lake) will explode right on the caster himself, is that meant to be this way? (lightning in the water thing?) or it is need to be fixed?

While y’all are working on mage, could we also get a fix for the cooldown reduction on the mage’s Silver Rune talent?

red key beams where ?

Finally, the emperor of corpses fight really made me go tilted as I kept dying outside the “explosion radius”. Also, enemies moving as you walk seemed really strange in general.

Please, fix the flame wraith glitch that prevents them hitting the Lagoon boss anywhere than a dedicated spot on the map!

Lagon got issues (since the beginning, but substantially worse since 0.9).

Fragment of Enigma is currently bugged (added lightning damage not scaling with intelligence). Do you know when we can expect it to be fixed?

Fixed a bug where players could push enemies in Online mode by walking into them. This could cause positions to get out of sync between the client and server, for example in the Emperor of Corpses fight.

Not really… i still can push him around the map.

Yes, that’s the difference between a bug and every bug.

It got rolled back

You can still move enemies by walking into them. Kept having that happen with Emperor of Corpses. Also the online lag has been extremely bad lately, especially with lots of skill animations on the screen. I am doing a Hammerdin build that has such bad lag/delay when I have a good portion of my hammer “tornado” out. Between this lag/delay and the constant one shots from enemies, it is almost unplayable since I constantly die due to the one shots and extremely high damage attacks, and lose all echo rewards…

I absolutely love this game but those issues have made the game unplayable for me once I unlock empowered monoliths. Without god tier RNG on items to just flat make me a tank, I have to shelve any character getting to empowered monoliths…

Have you seen the post above yours?

1 Like