Beta 0.9i Patch Notes

seems arena bosses are bugged now. and instant vanquishing him without loot or appearing.

The most horrible thing for me right now is, that i want play different sorcerer builds: a fire build, a lightning build and a ice build for example, but i can´t switch between those builds, because then i have to level up the skills all the time, when i want to switch to something else. And i don´t want to do that. The only other option for me is to create 3 different sorc chars for the different builds and i don´t want to do that either…because well…pain?

Is there any plan of you guys to fix a problem like that or to change something here?
I wanna try out different builds but i can´t due to the leveling all the time…its a pain in the ***

Other than that i really love the game. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ragtag uk they did add the catch up mech u legit need like 2 echos to bring them bk to 20… not like u need another 100 echos to lvl them…

okay…got you, but isn´t it just better to just freely change your build up to your current skill level without have to level again at all?
I mean imagine you wanna try out different things which don´t work and eyverytime some build doesn´t work you have to do 2 echos again and again and again.
What is the point in leveling again, what you already did in the past? Just a time waster?

1 Like

Just for information (in case you aren’t aware):
You don’t need to beat Lagon to further progress. You can unlock all passive points and idol slots before you have to fight him. And at that point you can just go into monoliths or do dungeons.

You’ll miss a part of the story, though (and a little attribute bonus).

In case you’re stuck at Lagon in his mono timeline you could party up with someone and beat him so you can go on with rhe rest.

But generally you’re right. The boss has to be fixed.

Great, but you forgot to also fix Abyssal Echoes’ Myopia node, which only applies blinds when the Fiery Chasm node is specced into as well.
And then there’s also the fact that Embrace the Darkness (Nether Coating buff) still triggers from indirect/auto-casts like Void Cleave’s Resonating Cleave, even though it should only from direct casts.

And the story continues… :+1:

So, looking through the patch notes, I noticed that the ability to change which button your transformed skills are on wasn’t listed, but it’s also not in the “things we’re still prioritizing” bit at the end. Has that issue been addressed, or is it still in the pipeline?

Thanks. Having this issue with Disintegrate. There is no longer a visual for the spell.

The problem is about farming him in empowered monos. For example I need his relic, so I need to farm his timeline. Killed him many times already with a friend and still no drop. And all of those kills were a pain because me and my friend missing attacks all the time, making the fight unnecessary long. And looking for the issue I saw posts with more than a year with the same issues. It NEEDS a fix.

4 Likes

Please give some love to the Linux/Steam Deck users, the character screen doesn’t show characters properly, else it works pretty stable for Steam Deck in low graphic settings and I had no cashes for a long time, so great job there and please keep up the good work <3

Rogue still unplayable, everytime i use Synchronized Strike, it disables visual model of helmet so it shows her Karen style haircut :smiley:

‘Hand of Judgement’ didn’t scale Consecrated Aura

This is intentional. Consecrated Aura already has a number of ways to scale its damage. The gloves are designed to give the hit version of Judgement some love.

‘Jelkor’s Blast Knife’ didn’t feel good to play due to low range

We are aware of this and will discuss this more internally.

1 Like

A nice big chunky patch! Great work!

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere but on the “lake” monolith map (the open area with lots of water, sorry don’t know the name) playing as a sorcerer the Static Orb skill hits right next to my character when standing in the water and the projectiles don’t travel. It’s as if they’re hitting an invisible wall, which makes that level very hard as I can only use Lightning Blast there from my build.

1 Like

Look at the fourth bullet point under the skills section. I believe they fixed the issue you are talking about.

1 Like

Ah. Somehow missed that. Thanks for pointing it out!

Highly approve those visual updates, they really look great and its a pleasant surprise in a hotfix patch. But please also consider reworking overhead Health bars. They look like they are just mono green bars made in MS Paint.

The Focus skills looks to have broken and is stalling on cast: Screen capture - 94923b2f63cb51b98607e36eb5e2a8ab - Gyazo

Ah, Glad to hear it came out fast ;-; imma hop in and test the dungeons out its been a nightmare losing all the keys ( RIP keys ) now its time to farm up Julra for her gloves =,= ,

Much appreciate the hard work your doing much love and respect for you guys :pray:.

LOL! This patch is sooo welcomed. Good job :slight_smile:

I’m sure this patch is good in many ways but…
Ctrl+F - “Lagon” (no targeting fix)
I’ll try again next patch!

2 Likes