Beta 0.9i Patch Notes

So, looking through the patch notes, I noticed that the ability to change which button your transformed skills are on wasn’t listed, but it’s also not in the “things we’re still prioritizing” bit at the end. Has that issue been addressed, or is it still in the pipeline?

Thanks. Having this issue with Disintegrate. There is no longer a visual for the spell.

The problem is about farming him in empowered monos. For example I need his relic, so I need to farm his timeline. Killed him many times already with a friend and still no drop. And all of those kills were a pain because me and my friend missing attacks all the time, making the fight unnecessary long. And looking for the issue I saw posts with more than a year with the same issues. It NEEDS a fix.

4 Likes

Please give some love to the Linux/Steam Deck users, the character screen doesn’t show characters properly, else it works pretty stable for Steam Deck in low graphic settings and I had no cashes for a long time, so great job there and please keep up the good work <3

Rogue still unplayable, everytime i use Synchronized Strike, it disables visual model of helmet so it shows her Karen style haircut :smiley:

‘Hand of Judgement’ didn’t scale Consecrated Aura

This is intentional. Consecrated Aura already has a number of ways to scale its damage. The gloves are designed to give the hit version of Judgement some love.

‘Jelkor’s Blast Knife’ didn’t feel good to play due to low range

We are aware of this and will discuss this more internally.

1 Like

A nice big chunky patch! Great work!

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere but on the “lake” monolith map (the open area with lots of water, sorry don’t know the name) playing as a sorcerer the Static Orb skill hits right next to my character when standing in the water and the projectiles don’t travel. It’s as if they’re hitting an invisible wall, which makes that level very hard as I can only use Lightning Blast there from my build.

1 Like

Look at the fourth bullet point under the skills section. I believe they fixed the issue you are talking about.

1 Like

Ah. Somehow missed that. Thanks for pointing it out!

Highly approve those visual updates, they really look great and its a pleasant surprise in a hotfix patch. But please also consider reworking overhead Health bars. They look like they are just mono green bars made in MS Paint.

The Focus skills looks to have broken and is stalling on cast: Screen capture - 94923b2f63cb51b98607e36eb5e2a8ab - Gyazo

Ah, Glad to hear it came out fast ;-; imma hop in and test the dungeons out its been a nightmare losing all the keys ( RIP keys ) now its time to farm up Julra for her gloves =,= ,

Much appreciate the hard work your doing much love and respect for you guys :pray:.

LOL! This patch is sooo welcomed. Good job :slight_smile:

I’m sure this patch is good in many ways but…
Ctrl+F - “Lagon” (no targeting fix)
I’ll try again next patch!

2 Likes

i never had the LE-51 error until this patch. i already have an account and i can’t even get to the point where i can choose on or offline play. any news on this?
also, i would think that offline play wouldn’t require a server login. any plans to change this in the future? offline play is important to me. my internet is often down, or unreachable. it’s one of the major reasons i bought this game. otherwise loving the game.
thanks for your time! :slight_smile:

edit - i’ve tried all of the usual methods to make the game work. re-logging and confirming files, etc.

Welcome to the forums!

They have mentioned plans to make the offline version have limited checking (likely once a month) and after that point not require internet connection to connect.

Not sure about the LE-51 error however, I would suggest submitting a bug report and including your player.log file and linking to the post from here.

I had the same issue after updating for the patch. Restarting my PC solved it. Hope this works for you.

Has the improper scaling of Fragment of the Enigma unique catalyst been acknowledged? I’ve seen a few bug reports on it.

thank you. :smiley:
it turns out that steam’s servers were having problems in my area. (despite seeming fine in store/library) which makes the error make a lot of sense now. glad i got curious and double-checked. tysm for you help though! always appreciated. :slight_smile:
and thanks for the info on offline mode as well! :smiley:

thanks! i tried again after a forced windows update (probably not helping the problem lol) and that’s what made me realize steam was down. (and surprisingly not my weird internet for once. lol) thank you! :slight_smile: