Beta 0.9h Patch Notes

Yeah, Lagon is a pain with Smite builds, Though I was the only one suffering this.

You are not the only one suffering from this. It even affects Javelin when it’s specced to cast Smite. You can toss it over the ledge to attack Lagon but it does very very trivial damage. Better than nothing though.

The entire game became stuttered, No matter how I messed with the graphics controls. Hope this gets fixed soon. I love this game.

Yep same starting 0.9g2 its literally unplayble le-51 as soon as you open the game

When are you going to address the not being able to chose a skill to use with the left mouse button?

From the OP

3 Likes

Seems like it doesn’t work for online characters.

Client side now allows deletion of bugged categories, but after relogging they are returned back.
“Lost” 9 tabs still doesn’t appear in any category.

UPD: Some degug info from player.log. Guess it’s my character data:
Cosmos latency warning, https://lastepoch-data-prod.documents.azure.com/dbs/lastepoch/colls/characters/docs/279CB66AEA514EA6 GET responded with code 200 and took 3133,3443 ms

And attached player-prev.log archived with 7-zip.
Player-prev.zip (11.9 KB)

UPDATE 2:
If you have similar problem with deleted categories appearing after relog. This is how i fixed it:

Update category somehow first (move for example) and delete it immediately after that.

OMG, I thought I was super-unlucky, cuz I fought Julra at every tier and never dropped anything. Then moved to offline version and it was the same.
So basically builds that are Julra-item dependent are on stand-by for now.

Anything about double time shift during Julra fight ? its happen when we use skill just before Shift, so the bug come and we are OS by the ability

1 Like

Bumped for visibility.

You really don’t need to do that.

Is there a bug post in #bug-reports ?

You could use the “search function” and try to find out :wink: :kissing_heart:.

For me it added a new category that qas named “recovered tabs” or something like that. Not all of my tabs were in there, though. I put all the other tabs in there, too. After that everything was fine.

Its a big relief for me. My stash was a complete mess. I’m so happy now.

I read somewhere that I shouldn’t thank the devs for implementing bug fixes because “thats what their damn job is”… But I’ll do it nevertheless. I think it’s ok since I also appreciate being praised at work when I’ve done something good :blush:

Thanks for that fix!!! :kissing_heart::heart::heart::heart:

Im not the one who was asking…

I am unable to launch the game from desktop shortcut or steam library since I updated with the latest patch.
I get the splash screen while the game appears to initialize, then a Windows pop-up briefly appears with Last Epoch on it and a red exclamation point in the center left.
I’ve restarted several times and checked the properties, I can find nothing.
Thoughts?

Hey there

First step with any issue will be verifying Steam game file integrity just in case:

If that doesnt resolve the issue, submit a support ticket

https://support.lastepoch.com/

2 Likes

Thank you.
I did that and was able to play about 5 minutes after my post.

2 Likes

Here is a little but really anoying thing the makes my OCD go haywire, on Bodyarmor you have double named it “Body Armour” and then you use “Armor” decide on one and go with that PLEASE

Yeah, this has been brought up before. It’s due to the fact that the team as a whole has some folks that work from different countries and therefore the English spelling is different. Hopefully they have plans to standardize it all before final release.

1 Like

Any ETA on Jurlas specific item drops ?