Beta 0.9h Patch Notes

Seems like it doesn’t work for online characters.

Client side now allows deletion of bugged categories, but after relogging they are returned back.
“Lost” 9 tabs still doesn’t appear in any category.

UPD: Some degug info from player.log. Guess it’s my character data:
Cosmos latency warning, https://lastepoch-data-prod.documents.azure.com/dbs/lastepoch/colls/characters/docs/279CB66AEA514EA6 GET responded with code 200 and took 3133,3443 ms

And attached player-prev.log archived with 7-zip.
Player-prev.zip (11.9 KB)

UPDATE 2:
If you have similar problem with deleted categories appearing after relog. This is how i fixed it:

Update category somehow first (move for example) and delete it immediately after that.

OMG, I thought I was super-unlucky, cuz I fought Julra at every tier and never dropped anything. Then moved to offline version and it was the same.
So basically builds that are Julra-item dependent are on stand-by for now.

Anything about double time shift during Julra fight ? its happen when we use skill just before Shift, so the bug come and we are OS by the ability

1 Like

Bumped for visibility.

You really don’t need to do that.

Is there a bug post in #bug-reports ?

You could use the “search function” and try to find out :wink: :kissing_heart:.

For me it added a new category that qas named “recovered tabs” or something like that. Not all of my tabs were in there, though. I put all the other tabs in there, too. After that everything was fine.

Its a big relief for me. My stash was a complete mess. I’m so happy now.

I read somewhere that I shouldn’t thank the devs for implementing bug fixes because “thats what their damn job is”… But I’ll do it nevertheless. I think it’s ok since I also appreciate being praised at work when I’ve done something good :blush:

Thanks for that fix!!! :kissing_heart::heart::heart::heart:

Im not the one who was asking…

I am unable to launch the game from desktop shortcut or steam library since I updated with the latest patch.
I get the splash screen while the game appears to initialize, then a Windows pop-up briefly appears with Last Epoch on it and a red exclamation point in the center left.
I’ve restarted several times and checked the properties, I can find nothing.
Thoughts?

Hey there

First step with any issue will be verifying Steam game file integrity just in case:

If that doesnt resolve the issue, submit a support ticket

https://support.lastepoch.com/

2 Likes

Thank you.
I did that and was able to play about 5 minutes after my post.

2 Likes

Here is a little but really anoying thing the makes my OCD go haywire, on Bodyarmor you have double named it “Body Armour” and then you use “Armor” decide on one and go with that PLEASE

Yeah, this has been brought up before. It’s due to the fact that the team as a whole has some folks that work from different countries and therefore the English spelling is different. Hopefully they have plans to standardize it all before final release.

1 Like

Any ETA on Jurlas specific item drops ?

Should be in the larger bug fix patch they’re releasing this coming week.

If it isn’t then I pray they’re all plagued by minor inconveniences all day.

1 Like

Just for minor inconveniences I will pray too if it`s not fixed next week :))

“* We are aware that unexpected server region / high latency issues are still occuring and are working on ways to improve this. It’s a somewhat longer term effort than individual bug fixes.”

It’s really disturbing to read that’s a long term issue. Since the launch of the first patch 0.9b, i just can’t play more than 10sec without a lag, my ping doesn(t show any peak neither. It’s really problematic since it’s the only game where i have this issue (my ping is 6xms and i’m at EU server, i think)

EDIT : I have the same lag even in offline mode.
EDIT 2 : And now my server changed to US East :frowning:

Lag isn’t a thing when playing in offline mode because everything is processed on your machine in real time. The only thing you could experience there are framerate drops / frame time spikes and input latency, even though the latter should be irrelevant in this context.
None of that has anything to do with server status. Are you sure you aren’t confusing lag with something else, like inconsistent framerate?

Yes maybe, when i read what you write, it’s rather framerate huuuuge drops and framerate inconsistency than lag. I checked the all my drivers, Geforce experience put high level on the optimal level of quality for Last Epoch, and even when i put all the settings to very weak, it doesn’t change anything.

Are you changing the settings in Geforce Experience or in LE Settings specifically. Geforce Experience isnt particularly great (i could use less diplomatic phrases to describe it tbh) so its better to change the in-game settings to be sure on framerate issues. Leave the GPU drivers on default and change things in game. You can use F11 in game to see your fps while testing - the simplest way to do it is to set everything to very low in-game and disable things like AA etc - just to test if the same spikes etc happen.

If they do still happen at absolute minimum settings, then its something else causing the issue - maybe drivers, windows/os patches, maybe loading issues, maybe happens over time, plenty of possibilities. Maybe even be a bug that you have found with something specific like a skill or unique or even map. If this is the case, it may be worth posting a bug on the bug section of the forum with your info.

If the issues dont happen anymore then its more than likely just a performance issue on your system that you need to be more conservative to overcome. Or maybe tweak something to improve it.