Beta 0.9g Patch Notes

Same here, still rubberbanding in the temporal sanctum sadly.

I want my stuff back :sob:

Thank you!

AMAZING ! Thank you so much for all the hard work. Plenty of important fixes in this patch.

GOAT update

Heya - can you clarify this; based on this statement, it is unclear to me if we should expect more patches between now and 0.9.1.

I think it would be a real shame if some of these issues (in particular, the dungeon key issue) weren’t addressed until then.

1 Like

I agree! I can’t do any dungeon so all the rewards (including all the Legendary crafting system) are not available to me. I thought that was getting fixed in this patch so I must admit I’m a bit bummed out. I lost so many keys now that i’m thinking of creating an empty stash tab In Memoriam for the missing ones, a big graveyard for keys and hopes of getting to the real endgame.

So, more seriously, there is no ETA because you have no idea how it’s happening ? Is that it ? Ouch :frowning:

2 Likes

Same here :frowning:

Any progress on the multiplayer lag/long loading screens front? I don’t see it mentioned in the updates or the “known issues” section of the notes.

its a minor visual bug, doubt its high on the priority list, but they have commented on it before

Quick note: after this patch, the chat is visible when I log on, despite having the red “Chat is disabled” message.
I have to enable it then disable it again to make it disappear.
No biggies, just an information! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Sounds good! Keep it up!

1 Like

Nice work on the fixes guys! Finally good to see a note considering not being able to enter dungeons. I have yet to do all of them. Keep up the great work

Squirrels are by far the strongest build I’ve played so far between totem Druid, Cold Werebear, Lightning Werebear, and various BM builds. Been playing with the spirit squirrels variant from Maxroll, highly recommend. Only thing that’s been giving me trouble is T4 Julra, and that’s just a health issue.

There will be more patches between now and 0.9.1.

3 Likes

Thank you for clarifying :slight_smile:
Good game is good. Keep up the good work folks.

KooL but

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ WHAT IS THIS !?!? :rofl:

You could have taken the opportunity to fix the stash >.<

I’m just starting a build to validate the fix I just finished 10mins ago.

3 Likes

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ