Beta 0.9g Patch Notes

Squirrels are by far the strongest build I’ve played so far between totem Druid, Cold Werebear, Lightning Werebear, and various BM builds. Been playing with the spirit squirrels variant from Maxroll, highly recommend. Only thing that’s been giving me trouble is T4 Julra, and that’s just a health issue.

There will be more patches between now and 0.9.1.

3 Likes

Thank you for clarifying :slight_smile:
Good game is good. Keep up the good work folks.

KooL but

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ WHAT IS THIS !?!? :rofl:

You could have taken the opportunity to fix the stash >.<

I’m just starting a build to validate the fix I just finished 10mins ago.

3 Likes

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

EHG: Can confirm after first playthrough on 0.9g (45 mins or so just now) that the RAM leak issue may be the cause for server lag. The cleanup has drastically reduced overall Monolith Server Lag on my machine (12th gen i7; 32GB DDR 3200; PCIe Gen4 M.2 2280; Nvidia 4090; Gigabit internet through Spectrum) – GREAT WORK!

2 Likes

Is there a reason why Desyncing wasn’t addressed at all in this patch? Not even a mention that it is being investigated?

This doesnt work in Offline mode. Still goes back to Login screen.

The horns, we want them back. It wasn’t a bug, it was a feature. I’ve since turned it into an emoji in memory of it’s removal.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

5 Likes

Wow, I’m happily impressed by the developers, I’ve bitched and cried about the bugs and glitches because I lack understanding of the word “beta”, anyway… XD Deeply satisfied with the interactions you guys have with the community. Thanks for listening to your community and making it the best you guys can at this point, 10/10 for the openness and clarity of what you guys are currently working on, shows passion and dedication!

I’m stealing.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

1 Like

It’s a secret: If you are a ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ, you can ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ a ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ to have a ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ to ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ it’s ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ be ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ /

3 Likes

not sure for anyone else.but this last update felt like a huge improvement.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
cof>

1 Like

ʕ ʕ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ •ᴥ•ʔ ᴥ•ʔ

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ(‘ω’)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

1 Like

Since tonight, my offline characters keep reverting back when I restart the game. I lose all progress as if I haven’t played today. My save files in LocalLow show an updated last modified time, so not sure what is causing that.
Anyone else?

Oooo. I get this a lot. Thanks!

0.9G Offline characters are not saving. Lost 10 levels today when I logged out