Beta 0.9f Patch Notes

you are out of sync somehow.
i’m showing 0.9e.
probably it’s because steam is not doing the right thing. good luck figuring out why it’s not.

So the rubberbanding with moving is real, i start to think is lag or my pc, good to see it fixed later :slight_smile:
You doing good job guys!

This one is killing me

There’s an option in the setting, gameplay tab, bottom. It says “lock cursor to game window”. Did you try enabling this?

Where’s the updated Linux build? :frowning:

Is it planned to be able to change skills in Sprigganform? Right now the spriggan skills cant be selected.

My group of three has the same issue, where after some amount of time (half-way through the stability bar or towards the end) usually before we even get to a boss, we start getting unbearable desync, lag, or elastic issues. It happens to all of us rather consistently and not just one of us (ruling out different levels of rigs).

I hope we get a hotfix for some of those issues soon because it is really slowing us down and killing group spirit, especially when it results in a death and losing of rewards. Speaking of loss of rewards, can we get rewards for group members when the group runs a teammates reveal echo?

Cant join fiends in Multiplayer after the 0.9F update - infinite loading screen. have to quit out

Lunge charges are indeed fixed now working perfectly but the ability itself still gets stuck with flying enemies. *scratch that not just flying enemies… it’s also enemies that can leap and revive.

Excellent Job! Keep up the good work.

most likely a server issue.
i was having all sorts of problems yesterday. quit trying and came back an hour later.
everything was fine…

I thought there were 6 skills in the LE keybind option window?
To add, Diablo franchise and PoE allow for LMB to work both as movement AND skill simultaneously. You don’t have to bind another hotkey for movement. As far as I’m aware, LE has been like this as well before this patch.

1. List item

cant play EU server

LE has always been 5 skills on your bar. You used to be able to assign your left mouse button to do the same thing as one of your 5 action bar slots. This did not add a 6th unique action bar slot. We are going to bring this back, it was a bug which caused the problem.

Had all my exalted items disappear. Can’t even afford to purchase new tabs cause they are so expensive now.

Appreciate this! Looking forward to when we can rearrange Druid transform skills on the action bar again as well.

2 Likes

Agreed. Every time it happens im like not again

I see. thx for the clarification

Please fix companions dying during arena zone change and arena starting instantly.

Definitely not. We’ve all done diagnostics on our end and it’s unique to this game only (it’s happening to 5 of us living in separate locations with different ISPs).