Beta 0.9f Patch Notes

I’ve played my share of ARPGs and I gotta agree here with OP, LMB is a movement/“attack” binding. There’s a reason why games have Shift keys bound for “stop while attacking using LMB”.

2 Likes

I think we need to remember that we’re still in beta, and that the majority of the bugs and issues being listed here are on the to-do list. See Bug Reports - Last Epoch Forums if you are unsure if a bug is known or not.

3 Likes

but this case is before using the key? cause my bug is after using and trying to enter second door

Last Epoch is limited to five usable skills at a time. This is an intended mechanic. Again, I agree that the option to bind LMB to a skill should be given, but you’d also be forced to bind another hotkey to movement to maintain that five skill limit.

1 Like

Is this fixing the bug that make you lose all your items and materials from the stash from one day to another without even touching stash tabs or anything?
I’m waiting for this fix to be able to continue playing the game, i don’t wanna lose all items again.

Just had my very first full arena run, not sure if it was luck or if they fixed it but GG!

well that sounds like an issue along your route not the server… Like open a cmd prompt and run a tracert to your sever IP and I’m guessing you’ll see where the hops are going bad

yes, this is designed to fix that. tho as with all online games, can still happen.

EU servers for me are working fine and friends from US West and east have no problems in my lobby. (!!!)

Please fix the dual monitor problems. If i click on anything on second screen game minimizes.

6 patches in 11 days. devs are working to get as many patches out as quick as possible for as many bugs as possible, and people still be like “its not enough”. I don’t get it.

4 Likes

Still bugged :frowning:
I just want to play with my Druid u.u

Check it

1 Like

Still nothing on Sacrifice or Dungeons… smh my head

The bug isn’t so bad that you can’t play your Druid. I play mine very frequently and it happens once in a while, but not so much that it is debilitating gameplay.

technically in the bindings you can change the move input, and left mouse button to any of the ability buttons, it’s just the toolbar doesn’t allow the changing of the icon

1 Like

Appreciate the fast hotfixes, but I think that one of the biggest priorities should the huge memory leak that is going on with the game…

1 Like

Open Windows task manager. Restart Windows Explorer

Any update on fixing “move or skill” to left-click?

1 Like

HALLELUJAH

I hope that’s the weird skill doesn’t work sometimes problem i’ve been seeing. it’s been driving me crazy.