Beta 0.9f Patch Notes

Lunge charges are indeed fixed now working perfectly but the ability itself still gets stuck with flying enemies. *scratch that not just flying enemies… it’s also enemies that can leap and revive.

Excellent Job! Keep up the good work.

most likely a server issue.
i was having all sorts of problems yesterday. quit trying and came back an hour later.
everything was fine…

I thought there were 6 skills in the LE keybind option window?
To add, Diablo franchise and PoE allow for LMB to work both as movement AND skill simultaneously. You don’t have to bind another hotkey for movement. As far as I’m aware, LE has been like this as well before this patch.

1. List item

cant play EU server

LE has always been 5 skills on your bar. You used to be able to assign your left mouse button to do the same thing as one of your 5 action bar slots. This did not add a 6th unique action bar slot. We are going to bring this back, it was a bug which caused the problem.

Had all my exalted items disappear. Can’t even afford to purchase new tabs cause they are so expensive now.

Appreciate this! Looking forward to when we can rearrange Druid transform skills on the action bar again as well.

2 Likes

Agreed. Every time it happens im like not again

I see. thx for the clarification

Please fix companions dying during arena zone change and arena starting instantly.

Definitely not. We’ve all done diagnostics on our end and it’s unique to this game only (it’s happening to 5 of us living in separate locations with different ISPs).

Are you by chance using Arcane Ascendance with Acuity? I found that even having this skill on my bar with that node causes the lag you’re talking about. Most classes work fine for me, but my mage with that skill gets very laggy, and is otherwise fine without it.

If not, then must be a different issue… Good luck!

Also havent experienced desync at all, but have experienced pretty bad delay on abilitys compared to offline

Got 2 annoyances to report:

1. Client, when started through Steam/Icon set by Steam connects to US servers (I’m in EU). Workaround seems to be to start the client by manually executing the .exe
  2. Linux+Proton issue: No sound when using pipewire. Workaround: launching the game with FMOD_ALSA_DEVICE=pulse %command%

One bonus issue: Character selection screen is not rendered properly on some devices. It’s fixed now on Steam Deck, but persist on my PC (proton as well)

I was playing fine yesterday (i would have sworn it was 0.9d but whatever was most current as of 3/19), today steam downloaded 0.9f and I can get to the character selection screen. At that point it goes to the loading screen and the music changes to the current location (end of time) but nothing ever loads. It doesn’t seem to time out. I’ve left it as long as 20 minutes.

Not really, because then you lose the ability to move on left click completely.

Before this bug existed you could e.g. use a melee attack on left click and the character would move to your target and then use the attack when in range. That is a vastly different function than simply rebinding the key.

I can’t wait for the introduction of Resonance and Item link! :heart_eyes:

It doesn’t impact the skill limit because the LMB merely links to an ability in one of the other slots. It used to work just fine, but there’s a bug currently that has broken this mechanic.

I think they don’t know how to do it((( it’s sad