Beta 0.9f Patch Notes

Plz fix the TRANSIENT REST unique boots - they give no ward after stopping moving

3 Likes

wish they would fix the buggy dungeons :frowning: also the invisible multishot that happens sometimes not sure what causes the visual bug tho. still great job EHG your game is a blast to play!

Great fixes.

Any ETA on stash category bug fixes?

2 Likes

While I agree they should give the option to do so, most seasoned aRPG players learned a long time ago that LMB is a movement binding. So, “properly,” as you say it, is subjective at best.

2 Likes

I just noticed while reading these notes that in game my version is showing as 0.9c in the top left, even though (I though at least) I was up to date. Is this a visual client bug or is it possible to get online with an out of date game? Probably the former, just wanted to check.

When are you planning to fix the unity crash Unity crash when after 0.9 when trying online play - #48 by rydzio11

2 Likes

Any update on the packet loss? I have to relog every few hours because the game becomes very laggy / long loading screens and more occasions of rubber banding.

1 Like

Is there any update on MP issues? My friends and I started in 0.9 with the intentions of playing as a 4 player party, and aside from some issues getting everyone in the same place to start playing together, gameplay was good with only minor hiccups. The last 4-5 days any time we’ve tried to group up every single echo/dungeon has at least 2-3 people completely lagging out and rubber banding.

My friends are losing interest since we effectively can’t play together anymore.

2 Likes

Just a quick note: The “leave game” button doesn’t return you to character selection. It logs you out and takes you to the login screen. For sure not a high priority, but I think it would be really nice to not log us out and instead bring us to character selection in reality, as the confirmation window suggests.

8 Likes

and what about the problems when trying to play 3 or 4? Which is currently impossible due to bugs and rollback. We currently cannot play more than 2
Thank you

Fixing the dungeons doors is really needed for sure, but as soon as thats fixed and more people do them, then we’re gonna need the sanctum mechanic being bugged for julra fights fixed, and the bastion shield randomly not working to be fixed. Getting in the dungeon is good, but the fact that 2 of the boss fights are bugged as well means they kinda need to be sorted out at the same time.

1 Like

totally agree even with 2 people sometimes insane lag that becomes unplayable :frowning:

thanks.

I’ve played my share of ARPGs and I gotta agree here with OP, LMB is a movement/“attack” binding. There’s a reason why games have Shift keys bound for “stop while attacking using LMB”.

2 Likes

I think we need to remember that we’re still in beta, and that the majority of the bugs and issues being listed here are on the to-do list. See Bug Reports - Last Epoch Forums if you are unsure if a bug is known or not.

3 Likes

but this case is before using the key? cause my bug is after using and trying to enter second door

Last Epoch is limited to five usable skills at a time. This is an intended mechanic. Again, I agree that the option to bind LMB to a skill should be given, but you’d also be forced to bind another hotkey to movement to maintain that five skill limit.

1 Like

Is this fixing the bug that make you lose all your items and materials from the stash from one day to another without even touching stash tabs or anything?
I’m waiting for this fix to be able to continue playing the game, i don’t wanna lose all items again.

Just had my very first full arena run, not sure if it was luck or if they fixed it but GG!

well that sounds like an issue along your route not the server… Like open a cmd prompt and run a tracert to your sever IP and I’m guessing you’ll see where the hops are going bad