Beta 0.9e Patch Notes

If we’re talking about Flame Reave here, afaik the skill is still viable, it just needs the actual supporting skills now. I don’t think that changes the gear all that much.

Also big difference between “removing a buff” and “fixing a bug causing it to do significantly more damage than intended”. I know people will feel the same about it, but it’s not really realistic to balance around bugged skills and bring everything up to that level. Powercreep would be off the charts by the end of the month.

The mountain aerie map bonfires are causing markman arrows to shot straight up creating an invincible zone for mobs in the area. I believe that the mapping for them is causing arrows to see it as a cliff sloping upwards. The area that those bonfires takes up is pretty big too. Its not small. You really cant hit anything on an island that has a bonfire.

rip my very first character (flame reave)

Happened today fighting Abomination and I got stuck right where Abomination was standing, there was a piece of the terrain that was stuck in.

Lunge freezes me when targeting an enemy that isn’t on the screen yet, such as one that appears from the sky or one that appears from burrowing from underground.

1 Like

You guys are just on FIRE! Great work, great communication, great transparency.

1 Like

Sweet!

Now if you could only fix the unbearable lag/de-sync in monoliths, I’ll be happy.

100% this. I’m really digging the game but getting bounced around while moving, not even using the skills, is really jarring :confused:

What I’ve noticed is that it seems to trigger from having a queued movement. So if you are holding force move during the Lunge/Shift you will get stuck.

Brand of Arcanus still broken with Galvanize?

Noticed a visual bug with the new patch, if you level up multiple skills. When you go to the skill tree of the first skill, visually the skill points for the other skills disappear, you can still spend them, but it says you have 0 to spend and no (1) on the icon.

It usually happens to me when target monster is using some sort of movement ability just as I’m about to Lunge to it. Also have been stuck several times to monsters that “spawn”, like coming from under the ground or flying from the sky, sorry, can’t remember actual names.

This was driving me crazy. Thank you for fixing this :slight_smile:

I tried to replicated lunge bug and only happens to me when I lunge offscreen as you can see in this picture, no monsters in screen and it just stop moving. Mouse was in upper left corner.

Hello,
I am not sure if this is the place to ask this question but I am depending on nvidia geforce now to play the game. After patches 0.9c and 0.9d the game was in patching state for 20 hours. I played a bit after it came back to playable state, than 0.9e come out and I guess it has been around 8-9 hours since its release. Game is still on patching state on geforce now. Maybe this is a local problem. I live in Turkey and we have a different provider for geforce now. Maybe its different on eu servers I am not sure.

Best regards.

Thank you guys for the awesome job in the last patches going on from the 0.9 launch. Im really impressed with the amount of work you guys can put together in such a low period of time. Keep it up!

It also happens when targeting areas where an enemy is going go appear when you get closer (coming from ceiling or appearing from the ground)

Was always on enemies, in MP if it died on the way to it, you’d get the stuck animation

Any update for The Immortal Empire quest line yet? We can not proceed any further as the mobs do not spawn after talking to the Seer. Would love to love able to continue past this point.

Backapack when ?