Beta 0.8.4e Patch Notes

It should not. i have all exalted items shown. I’ll check again though. That is the only other thing i could thing that could cause it

Just checked again and there was none there. Good advice to look at it though

That’s unfortunate. Might want to make a bug post about it because every dungeon should be dropping one.

Ok thank you. How do I do that? I have not made a bug post before?

You can report it here - Bug Reports - Last Epoch Forums

The bug reporting guide can be found here - Bug Reporting Guide

Ok thank you for the information. I am running another dungeon just to see if it does it again.

1 Like

Great :D! This always bugs me, now just need to fix it for forge weapons summoned by warpath and help ranged vines target lagon.

Woah woah woah. Primal WHAT?! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Is anybody has any news with the select character’s UI bug on Linux ?

We’ve re-released 0.8.4e to fix minion icons not stacking. Currently it’s just available on Steam for Windows but it’ll be on other platforms as soon as possible.

Restart your client to apply the update. You might need to restart Steam as well for it to download.

1 Like

Very nice patch!!

3 times in a row no matching exalted item.

1 Like

Sounds like a bug then. Your report will help a lot I’m sure :slight_smile:

Got one submitted. Thanks for your help

1 Like

Almost ripped to this one. It was one hell of a fight, though!

Good. Now it should be easier to sustain rage.

This was annoying the heck out of me glad it’s fixed.

Wow that was fast. I encountered this just yesterday and was annoyed to the point of maybe leveling something else for a while. Which is what I did with the first bug, right into the second bug.

I’m happy with the dive changes too and the finally the level affixes for swarmblade. Also that vine affix, definately next character vine bear with leap now that leap vine is fixed too.

Hm i thought it would come in later but it wasnt intended then. Had the same problem. Gonna test if it still happends

Did EHG revelead those or are the Uniques a suprise until we played for ourself?

I submitted a bug report if you want to add with what happened with you.

1 Like