Beta 0.7.9f Patch Notes

Monolith of Fate

• You now lose fewer Echoes Conquered after dying or leaving an Echo early.
  • All quest echoes now scale to a maximum of at least a 40% chance to encounter. Later quest echos still take longer to encounter on average.

Skills

Assemble Abomination

• Now somewhat more likely to be targeted by enemies.

Disintegrate

• Increased base damage by 17%.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where the loading screen after creating a new character would not disappear if you had no saved characters.
  • Fixed a bug where many zones would drop items with much lower affix values than intended. This was most noticeable in the Monolith of Fateā€™s Ending the Storm timeline.
  • Fixed the transition between the End of Time and Monolith of Fate being difficult to click on.
  • Fixed a bug where enemy damage and health in the Arena scaled up much faster than intended.
  • Fixed an oversight causing Formosusā€™ Phylactery to deal much more damage than intended.
  • Fixed a bug causing settings for the overlay map to work inconsistently.
  • Fixed a bug where the ā€œchance to fire 6 additional projectilesā€ effects for Hungering Souls (on its tree and on Idols) were rolled separately. This meant that you could fail to fire extra projectiles despite having a combined total of 100%.
  • Fixed the Paladin passive Prayer Aegis granting 7 health per point rather than the stated 10 health per point.
  • Fixed a bug preventing the bridge in The Precipice from being smashed by the boss.
11 Likes

Poggers

2 Likes

Foggers

1 Like

No fix for the keybinding changes that keep resetting themselves? Iā€™m using a controller. Nice update anyways.

2 Likes

Loggers.

1 Like

Lol. I like this.
Good work!

Awesome work guys :grin:

Still no Iron hide fix :disappointed_relieved:

Or Prayer or Divine Essence. Theyā€™ll come in time Iā€™m sure. Took near a year to get Smite fixed.

Desintegrate good now :crazy_face:

1 Like

60% here after patch

ā€œof at leastā€ā€¦

1 Like

maximum of at least?
Is it English? I donā€™t understand. what this means.

Its slightly odd wording, however it means that 40% will be the lowest minimum chance it can cap at. I.e. the chance to encounter a quest echo will never cap at 30%.

1 Like

wow i didnt know that arena was bugged, and i did lv100 with it. Broke into highest VK ladder after patch :smiley: :smiley:

Awesome job!! This was the one that got me on my first gameplay about a week ago. I simple went back and relogged.

Great Job Eleventh Hour Games!!!

The Game has some Issues (-> for sure - its in Beta) but becoming better and better from patch to patch. -> You are on the right way :slight_smile: Thumps up.

It has the Potential to be in my ā€œpersonalā€ ARPG Hall of Fame together with Path of Exile and Diablo 2 Lod.
ATM its on the same Stage like Grim Dawn and Torchlight 2 which is really awesome for a Beta.
The Game is better than Wolcen, Van Helsing, Victor Vran, Warhammer Chaosbane, Titan Quest, Diablo III or Lost Ark - which are also great Games.

The Build Variaitons/Deep Character Customisations are really niceā€¦
The Community is great.
What should i say: I LOVE this Game!!!

If there is much more Endgame coming in Future - There will be a 3rd ARGP in my personal Hall of Fame!!! Looking forward to it. So keep on hacking.

1 Like