Monolith of Fate
- You now lose fewer Echoes Conquered after dying or leaving an Echo early.
- All quest echoes now scale to a maximum of at least a 40% chance to encounter. Later quest echos still take longer to encounter on average.
- Now somewhat more likely to be targeted by enemies.
- Increased base damage by 17%.
- Fixed a bug where the loading screen after creating a new character would not disappear if you had no saved characters.
- Fixed a bug where many zones would drop items with much lower affix values than intended. This was most noticeable in the Monolith of Fate’s Ending the Storm timeline.
- Fixed the transition between the End of Time and Monolith of Fate being difficult to click on.
- Fixed a bug where enemy damage and health in the Arena scaled up much faster than intended.
- Fixed an oversight causing Formosus’ Phylactery to deal much more damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug causing settings for the overlay map to work inconsistently.
- Fixed a bug where the “chance to fire 6 additional projectiles” effects for Hungering Souls (on its tree and on Idols) were rolled separately. This meant that you could fail to fire extra projectiles despite having a combined total of 100%.
- Fixed the Paladin passive Prayer Aegis granting 7 health per point rather than the stated 10 health per point.
- Fixed a bug preventing the bridge in The Precipice from being smashed by the boss.