Current Arena Scaling and Possible Unintentional Affects

If the multipliers are bugged they will get fixed. However have you ever considered that these multipliers being crazy after wave 200 is in fact intended? I have also watched the interview and the guy was pretty clear that he wants people to reach around wave 300.

If they remove these multipliers then you’ll be able to once again go crazy high, which is what they are actively trying to stop. I am sure a few people in the community that have been playing this game since it’s inception have gathered over time the resources to make perfect or as close to perfect gear as one can. Then they go in arena and push almost until your brain stops working. How do you stop these kind of players from pushing endlessly. I would strongly be in favor of an arena wave cap. It’s not a perfect solution but it’s middle ground.

EHG has actively tried to stop this since in my opinion, I don’t know their reasoning, it promotes an unhealthy gaming experience and not fun at the same time. And I’m not saying not fun for people who enjoy spending 6+ hours pushing arena to stupid number of waves, but not fun for the rest of us. I know I don’t want to sit 4 hours to see how hard I can push waves.

As a closing note, I am in favor of these multipliers as long as they are not bugged.

We have done a bit of math before we talked ^^

Also, the rank 1 push last patch with no bugged builds took 3 hours, and thats the absolute 1%.
The rank 1 push this patch with no bugged builds took more than 4 hours. Wave number does not equal less time.

They made arena slower. cuz u have to play like a fucking pussy and run for 10 minutes becouse everything 1 shots you due to this bug.

This is an issue that only affects 200+ waves, so please keep the topic about that.
If you like to level skills in arena, you can do that regardless of this topic

So I checked the last patch rank 1 push and it’s a 1k wave clear. Is that what you are talking about? Did that 1k wave clear took 3 hours to do?

Is there any video evidence of it? I’m asking because I am very intrigued to see the build in action and how it managed to obliterate mobs each wave so fast.

That build was bugged doing 700% more damage than intended. It was a bug.

Of course there is evidence, and how to do it? Have a good build, GG gear and 70k arena wave experience.
This was rank 1 last patch with no bugs:

Can be done in under 3h off stream not talking to chat.

Stopping people from expressing themselves by taking the game seriously will only hurt the games longevity. That is like saying, “Hey, we hate our players, we do not want them to push because we are too lazy to balance after a certain point.” Why punish the people who take your game the most seriously? By far Arena pushers are one of the smallest echelons of players, but that does not mean they should be shit on because they take the game to a different level than people who mindlessly grind through ARPGs without having to think because their real life takes way too much mental capacity for them to actually try to put effort into the game for more than 5 minutes. Thats also like saying I dont like these Arena Pushers cause they make me feel worse at the game.

1 Like

Exactly, why does anyone care if a no lifer like me likes to play alot. it wont affect nobody but me.
The casuals loved arena in 7.8 and VisionGL tournaments are a huge proof of it. Good balance for everyone.

1 Like

I didn’t say it, the game director said it. You should direct your response to him not me.

@LizardIRL I see, and what about the other 2 builds before your push? Were they also bugged or what’s the story there?

The arena sclaled differently lamao.

Do you even read patchnotes.

1k waves took more than 3 hours however you are not reaching that kind of numbers with a regular build anymore (DS was doing 8 million damage, while being immortal basically)

1 Like

What are you talking about? I am referring to the 669 wave push and the 594 wave.

Tha fact that he thinks that took 10 hours, its hilarious on its own.
Just missinformed.

Same bug on 669

I think you should calm down buddy. You’re the one who’s spreading misinformation. Nowhere in any of my posts were 10 hours mentioned. And no, there’s nothing else, from you anyway since I’m beginning to think something’s wrong with you. That’s just my opinion.

So how long did it take you to clear 1k waves. Seeing from your character’s name you intended to push to 1k. Just out of curiosity, even with a bugged build.

5 hours give or take without breaks however i did do it over the course of a day so it was not straight push to the end. Now we can all agree 5 hours is a bit too much but like i said, this is not something you can do regularly with a build that is not bugged. (Currently there is ward necro that can probably reach 1k waves in around 8-9 hours.) But with a non bugged build last patch you spent around 2-3 hours until you met your limit but this patch you spend 4 hours hours just kiting and using your cc and kiting some more.

1 Like

There you go

I honestly don’t think this was their intention. I think that they just expected you to just die around the 300 wave mark, due to a one shot or whatever else.

I can certainly understand the frustration of being one shot without the possibility of fighting back, but that’s the definition right?

At the end of the day I REALLY don’t understand all the commotion is about regarding this issue. If the multipliers are in fact bugged then the reports I am sure have been made by the people most affected by this and they will get fixed. What else is there to discuss. Unless you mean the total removal of multiplier which I personally do not agree with.

It probably was not their intention to have people kite around for hours and hours but sadly it is how it worked out.

As for the thread itself i am not the op and cannot say what the goal here is and the multipliers have been reported. The reason i am personally replying to this thread is because Arena is what i like the most so this topic itself is “close to my heart”

Thanks for the civil replies. I do understand your side of things now and i believe you also understand my side of thing now as well.

It was obviously bugged.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.