Auto pick up shards etc

I think that the cosmetic pet formula that collects items for you could work, like in Diablo 3.
And I would only pay for it, just because it can be lazy to collect shards manually but it’s not impossible to do.

If you mean shift+right click for quick transfer or quick buy/sell, yes I use this a lot. But sometimes I manually click the item when fixing my storage so most stuff would fit and not leave spaces. And use drag and drop if I’m being annoyed by the left click problem. Other than that, I’m not sure if there’s a function for ctrl+left/right clicking does something in the game at the moment. I’m gonna have to test this one out later.

But what does rare even mean for shards? Class-specific ones? Not all of them according to the highlighting certain ones get.

Ain’t the different colored shard counts as “rare”? I think they want us to see those as we play the game. So yeah, I meant those different colored ones hence I suggested the “rare section” part of the affix stash UI as an alternative if they really want us to see them assuming we’ll get auto-pick-up shards feature.

I think that the cosmetic pet formula that collects items for you could work, like in Diablo 3.
And I would only pay for it, just because it can be lazy to collect shards manually but it’s not impossible to do.

I don’t know about D3 but if something like “auto pick up shard” feature (that is highly requested and I personally think should’ve been in the game from the get go) is hid behind a paywall, I think it might cause problems in the community. But I checked the cosmetics tab in game few days ago and it seems I have a pet there. Not sure if everyone gets one.

Yeah, that would be the one.

They are, but which ones are cou.ted as “rare” feels a bit arbitrary.

bump, this is completely needed. Lag and mouse click having to pick up shards is a waste of time.

Guess i’ll put in my +1 to make this thread live longer.

Can’t think of a reason why I wouldn’t want to pick up a shard, and that’s not from lack of trying.
I’ve played this game for ~60h hours now and I really like it, but this one part(shard clickin’) of the game is just annoying. If you want the acquisition of shard to be difficult - this is not the right way. I would rather you made us hunt for them by killing certain enemies or something like that.

TL;DR
Game good - Shard clickin’ bad!

2 Likes

Read this, then tell me why “bumping” is useful.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.