Aschere's Vinebear Monolith Speed Clearer 0.8.5 | 10K EHP | ~50-100K DPS | Very Fast Clear | New Player and Hardcore friendly | Detailed Written Guide | 200+ Empowered

Hello there,

I have been on this build for a bit now (lvl 97, leveled with it). I am kind of at the door of Jurla T4 (still randomly die being clumsy in the dungeon before here, but breeze through Jurla T3 with ease).

I am hesitating between Reach of the Grave/Bastion of Honour or Usurper’s Mandate (no LP, average rolls on both). What do you think would be the best? Staff still feel too squishy, even with the leech from the relic.

Unfortunately I cannot post my build planner but I have the classic maxed res, full exalted items following this guide, around 2700 health.

If i remember correctly, Reach of the Grave only gives cast speed, and not enough of it to really compete with a good rare/exalted wand/staff/sceptre that can get +200% or more minion spell damage and (depending on the weapon type) minion physical damage. The guide (and my personal experience) says that a 2h with spell & physical damage is ideal, but if you absolutely MUST use Bastion (or any shield), i’d probably assume a wand with the proper suffixes would be better than Reach of the grave. Going to Usurpers with no LP will be a big bump in survivability, but much less damage. The 1h + bastion is probably a decent middle ground, but I don’t remember if wands/sceptres can get the right stats (minion spell and/or physical dmg).

Here you have it, boost minions spell/bow damage, leech, bow attack/cast speed which seemed fairly important to me, especially the speed. But I might be mistaken

Reach of the Grave - Unique Archive Wand - Wand - Last Epoch Item Database (lastepochtools.com)

@Aschere

What do you of (Silvafrond - Unique Turquoise Ring - Ring - Last Epoch Item Database) as a late game upgrade? Of course atleast a 2LP one.

Also, I feel like lacking in damage, though only against bosses.
But, as we can practically move around at almost all times, one can easily play:
Wings of Argentus

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.