Are you sure you're ready for the 1.0 release?

Oh it just said something else on steam i am pretty sure, like march or something. Thats why i thought it was just around the 1 year mark.

No, that was 0.9, weā€™ve had 0.9.1 & 0.9.2 since then.

No chat bug fix.

Plz just stay away. Nobody needs content creators like you.

Why are you being rude for no reason. I played Arpgs for past 10 years. And my opinion is equally valid.

3 Likes

While people are entitled to have opinions, not all opinions are equally valid.

This is no verdict about the validity of your opinions in general, I neither know you nor your content. Have fun with LE.

1 Like

PoE released without a complete story but we donā€™t talk about the most successful ARPG when its inconvenient to us.

1 Like

I mean, Iā€™m about as critical of LE as anyone, and even I find this to be ridcockulous hyperbole. The game is perfectly playable in its current state. The only reason we bitch about any of it, is because itā€™s human nature (at least current-day nature) to bitch about any_and_everything. When my cereal is perfect, I bitch about the curvature of the spoon Iā€™m using to eat it!

v1.0, while maybe not perfect, would have to break just about everything currently in the game to be quoteunquote unplayable. Weā€™ve been playing this beta version for about a year now, and I donā€™t think v1.0 is going to go worse than the MP releaseā€¦which is about the only time the game has been actually unplayable in the 4+ years Iā€™ve had it.

1 Like

That is because youā€™re not evolved enough to realize that there is no spoon.
Spoiler alert: the cake is also a lie.

Yep, tons of bugs and long loading times. Only 45 Secs? I experienced 2-5 mts on some screens. So yes, launch for this can be a complete Disaster if not done correctly.
Crossing my fingers for going nice.

Youā€™re doing it wrong.

Tell me you donā€™t know anything about programming without telling me you donā€™t know about programming.

lol how did that turn out for you

It was more of server issues than game issues.

Maybe you donā€™t have much time in the game. The bug report forums are on fire. This game is a buggy mess, that should have never been released

1 Like