Any advice on visibility during melee?

I have a hard (almost impossible) task of seeing where my character is onscreen or who I’m attacking. The only thing I can look at is the red monster bar at the top of the screen, well away from where everything else important is happening.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Q0uUSlV

I’ve tried all the graphics settings but none of them appear to make a difference to reduce everything onscreen that blocks my vision.

Turning of damage helped a tiny bit but combat immediately felt very insubstantial and now I had nothing at all in the centre of the screen where the action was, the sole combat information I could receive was the red monster bar, for one monster at a time.

Are there any .ini or in fact anything do to make it possible to follow the combat? I really have no issue with my ranged builds, its just melee.

Hey…

Nope… nothing that I know of can help with this right now…

If I recall this has been a requested feature many times… The suggestions have ranged from adding some sort of outline feature on characters to allowing users to disable / reduce skill visual effects in settings to having more visual hints that you are standing in a ground effect (e.g. flashing your health globe)

So, nope… you just have to pray your dude is ok in the middle of the mess… :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.