Announcing 1.1 Refresh & Cycle Event - The Imperial Uprising

Is the ‘low quality’ a mantra for you or copium? You using it so much. I just don’t agree . Again that a subjective matter. I pay for the fun I get. If I payed the cost then I considered it appropriate and reasonable for the ‘fun value’ I would have from it. That’s it. Now you ‘nobody from the Net’ come and tell me I was wrong, that is rediculous. I don’t tell you how to spend your money, do I?

5 Likes

For those who wanted an economy / leader board im glad you got it and dont have to wait till 1.2 but for myself im going to wait for 1.2 so that i dont feel burnt out

Cries in Marrow Shards and Volcanic Orb*

So, is this going to be a regular thing? Because I’d like a far more clear schedule on when the double-time resets are going to happen if that’s the case. With how flooded the ARPG market is these days it’s getting rather difficult to fit everything in on a regular content cycle tempo already so if I gotta worry about having to be twice as fast on some of them that’s gonna be a problem unless I know ahead of time exactly until when I have before my character gets booted again. As of now, I haven’t made it through the campaign yet because I thought there was ample time to do it by squeezing in a few hours here or there.

1 Like

This is really annoying. Investing so much time to get to endgame and then get it wiped in mid cycle. Would be amazing to have a scehdule. Not going to return for this “event”.

1 Like

Volcanic orb can be quite good actually. But I think a good part of the tree could still use a facelift into 2024. It is so dated

The way I took it was that the reset itself is more because of the market issues that came up. I think you raise a good point though.
Me personally I think the idea of mid cycle events to keep people playing longer in the cycle is great, but yeah if they are always tied to resets I doubt many people will be on board with that

1 Like

Level 100 in Last Epoch is still too quick hitting 100 in any ARPG should be a long term goal bad ARPG’s like D3/D4 are the only ARPG’s that make 100 feel instant and pointless I challenge you to go hit level 99 in Classic D2 not Lord of Destruction but classic D2 and come back here Also grinding gear for bis should also be a long term goal D3/D4 have rot most ARPG players brains its insane if you hate grinding don’t play RPG’s Rogue likes are what it seems you want

Loot Lizard encounters? Are we truck drivers lookin for dates or what? :wink:

If there is no new build to see it’s not worth it you can start a fresh character at any time, just create a solo character.

A reset without a new season? Nobody is going to play that, lol. I’m just letting you know.

1 Like

Ah yes, steam deck verification over PC optimization.

3 Likes

I will play, just letting you know.

1 Like

Then reset the trade economy.

A full blown fresh start as ur doing mid cycle of 1.1 is nothing more than a new cycle aka cycle 3. Which is what 1.2 is

Characters ladders ect shouldnt be rest at all. Thats what a fresh NEW cycle is for. This event is nothing more than a new cycle with how ur doing it.

Cycle reset needs happen after 3-4 months not mid way through it

Keep doing dumb bs like boss ward and now this and im done with ur game. Iv supported u and been play sense 2019.

1 Like

I have a question about Steam Deck verification and support. Does this mean we’ll be able to arbitrarily assign buttons to different in-game functions? I have a Lenovo Legion Go and it would be nice to be able to assign the extra buttons that don’t exist on the Steam Deck (or the ROG Ally) to in-game functions at some point.

Perfect timing, I just got my OLED Deck yesterday as a gift from my wife!

Ye, again, the same situation was before 1.1, from 1.0 we were waiting almost 5 months without 11 days. It’s a bit shame, when they talking about 3-4 max months, that way it will be fastly dead game and less players will be care to back ;/

Great news, looking forward to everything you’re going to introduce! Keep up the great work, you’re awesome!

That’s pretty sad, hopefully the QoL changes will be good enough for Offline… Some performance improvements and bug fixes would be cool too.

i mean its not just sad its bad . like what the reason not to do some balance changes? it is clearly fesh season with ladder reset and not just event.

1 Like