Ancient Forest: "Slay the Dragon" not triggering

Realized today that going through the Ancient Forest didn’t trigger the “You hear a roar nearby…” followed by the “Slay the Dragon” quest part. I killed the Ancient Dragon and quest then didn’t finish.Later I went back, slayed the dragon, then still had to “Explore the Ancient Forest”, so I went back a bit and then it finally triggered the “Slay the Dragon”. Now I had to port out and back in to kill the Dragon again to finish the quest, since the Dragon was already dead (for the second time).

Killing the Dragon should finish the questline, no matter the state of the quest. Maybe I didn’t trigger the part of the quest because of something related to Shield Rush’ing through to the Dragon?

https://imgur.com/GKH2tqI

I just realized the image is useless since there is no dragon corpse, it was supposed to show that the Dragon is dead, but the quest didn’t finish because of the time I killed it I was still supposed to “Explore the Ancient Forest”

i had the same problem i just noticed if you run the direct way from the entrance to the dragon it dont trigger the “Explore the Ancient Forest” but if on the last path just before boss you ran up that even though its the wrong way it would trigger the event to hear the dragon

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.