An S Tier Hammerdin? Yes Please! Here ya go 0.8.1c

Is this doable or potentially better as forge guard? It seems like there’s more throwing bonuses in that tree, but I might be unaware of any specific needs from paladin…

Hi Boardman, great guide, thanks for that.
Would it be possible what prefixed and suffixes should I collect by priority for end game gear?
Also is there any unique that would really boost the build?

Okay, I have dabbled in a lot of builds, at least 20 different across all classes.

This is by far the easiest and most fluid to clear echoes with.

Edit: Actually, is this build too easy? I feel like the game isn’t providing any challenge with this build that some other builds/classes do. I think it deserves a nerf bat somewhere to get it in line with some others.

totally agree ehm, echos are too easy even without a proper gear

Welcome to the community!

Most the affixes on the gear in the build planner are the ones you ant to prioritize finding at end game.

Just curious have you takin it into Empowered timelines/bosses?

Actually, no I haven’t gotten any single character that far yet. I guess I’ll hold my tongue until I do haha.

Very strong build! Is there any reason you didn’t put a point in void corruption? Seems better than one more point in that paladin skill that gives 2% in a bunch of stuff.

1 Like

These builds are not Min Maxed, Feel free to swap some points around and try some things :slight_smile:

Just a quick question on this: do you have any tips or particular monoliths/areas that are more likely to drop “mana gained on smite use”? Currently level 72 running this build and have everything I need besides BIS sceptre but I haven’t yet found a single helm with this affix :~(

It’s just a random drop, there are no areas that are more/less likely for you to find it in other than zones above/below lvl 23 which is the minimum level for the affix to spawn on gear/drop as a shard.

Thanks for letting me know! I’m guessing it can be obtained on a helm that’s been gambled too right?

Yup. The easiest way I found was to make a rule at the top of the loot filter to recolour it something different & just have that affix on it, then you won’t miss it.

Am I supposed to take the HP penalty dmg from smite on proc? It seems to sometimes almost kill me :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, but it’s a % of your current hp, not max hp.

Also Welcome to the community!

Also welcome to the community!

what is approx the best wave that can be achieved with this hammer build? :slight_smile:

He doesn’t like arena so doesn’t do it much.

I got it to 180 before it got a little too hairy and i bailed

Great push :slight_smile:

Is there a known drop rate for this specific idol with the cast smite on hammer throw hit affix? I seem to never get them using this lootfilter.