An S Tier Hammerdin? Yes Please! Here ya go 0.8.1c

Just got a +2 smite relic, where would you guys put two more points in smite?

Atonement (base crit chance) &/or Sacrifice (50% more damage per point).

Welcome to the community!

Im sure somewhere you can find the very low %, but just keep killing stuff and it will eventually fall :slight_smile:

Thank you

Is there a point where the forgotten knight set is not worth it? Been using amulet and shield and they add a lot void damage

For this build its a good set, you can find better fully crafted amulet/ or exalted shield/amulet but the set will work fine if you dont.

Thanks for the response, working my way through monoliths and the set has so far been good

I think there is a problem with the build planner. Before today, I could see the blessings chosen in the build planner but now they are not visible.

this is probly due to @Dammitt updating the build planner itself. Not sure what else would cause it.

Ah that makes sense. If you don’t mind, can you paste here what blessings we should have on this build?

Uh, I’m really sorry for that. Indeed this happened after I updated internal build format a bit.
This issue is fixed now and blessings for existing builds should be visible.

Thanks for pinging me.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Would it be possible to apply this build to your shield throw zdps build, and just swap out hammer throw for shield throw, and swap ring of shields for the sigils of hope.

I really liked how fluid the shield throw build was but I couldnt handle the 5min long boss fights, seems like with smite doing all the damage I could just copy/paste it to that and just swap out 2 skills.

Thanks for all your work on the guides, ive been playing several of your primalist and sentinel builds over the last week.

You can defintely sway over :slight_smile:
Also for more Damage with shield throw @LizardIRL has a good damaging shield throw build here:

Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for.

I luckily had some of the +fire to shield throw idols in my bank so that build was just deleting everything the moment I switched to it.

Loving the build! Just hit 75 so i was able to get all pieces together, some good luck on items so far. still need 2 more smite idols sadly. I was wondering in capability where this build stands, is it ale to do empowered monoliths/bosses? would like the Decimator paladin be better? I’ve been trying builds all over the place, still wondering what’s the “strongest” option atm except for the werebear charge build which is… insane XD Scrap that actually - Strongest will be the 1 that can be abused anyway… Let me rephrase that in: How far do you think a hammerdin vs a decimator paladin can go?

There pretty close to equal and if your looking at doing empowered content they both can do it, but its more a matter of dodging the hurtful mechanics, not the builds themselves.

Awesome! God dang man, replying within the hour, you’re a god among men for us Last Epoch newbies!

Hey!

Great build so far, really scratched that old Diablo 2 itch that I was in need of.

So far I’ve managed to complete up to the lvl 70 quest echo, and I think it’s time for me to start crafting.

My question would be, shoud I focus crafting on Hammer Throw almost exclusively until I get the 4 idols? (I only found one with ctc smite so far).

Honestly most of my gear is for HT, and I’m afraid to switch to smite without the 4 idols and ending up shooting myself in the foot.

How many idols do you have? You don’t need all 4 but it does work better if you do.

Only one!

Most of my damage is coming from the multiple Throw mods I’ve got on my items, but it seems this build favours more void dmg/spell dmg than those. I’m a bit scared of swapping and having to cast smite manually to do damage :frowning: