An Open Letter to EHG

To all the developers working so hard right now, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Am I frustrated right now that I cannot play at launch? Of course. I know it will be fixed soon. You are all gamers and must be pulling your hair out right now.

Please ignore the hate. Press on. We’re behind you 100%. Thanks again for this fantastic game.

40 Likes

Facts! Keep kicking butt guys! I have played this game for years and I cannot wait for the full release!

1 Like

:face_holding_back_tears: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Seriously indeed, I wish the best of luck to the devs, I know how it feels when things dont’ go as planned on release, and I’ll be waiting patiently

Still - even from the offline play is clear this game is a labor of love and I can’t wait to be able to play it online

2 Likes

You don’t need to thank people being paid to do their job…

2 Likes

love the positive energy in this thread - agree completely. It’s no problem to wait a little bit longer for a great game. They clearly put a lot of creative energy into this.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any hate, but certainly any criticism is deserved. This is a disastrous launch.

1 Like

You don’t need to and if you don’t want to that’s fine.
some people are thankful and actually want to show appreciation.
It’s just like at any job - you don’t need to tip a waitress, they’re being paid! but do you?
I get thanks from people a lot from customers at my job, it’s not wrong to show appreciation.

4 Likes

Not shocked here just the norm. Though I do wish they had more allowed more wide community testing of all the new features that are added today compared to 2 days ago as it might have alleviated some of these issues. Then it again it might not have but we’ll never know. That being said this is nothing but normal for most every online game launch day.

1 Like

They are pulling out their wallet for better servers. Not their hair. :slight_smile:

Of course, we don’t. But what separates most of us here from you is we are choosing to do so because humans like to be recognized for hard work.

2 Likes

I just would prefer a status tread that is closed and moderator only. There is no need to read hundreds of useless replies giving no real information.

2 Likes

Thank you for opening a thread that isn’t meant to be filled with frustration and despair. I’m having a great time in offline mode (and I feel for the players who can’t even access that). When the issues get resolved (and they obviously will), this is gonna be an amazing time.

Awesome work, EHG. Feel proud of yourselves please…after all the panic has worn off…

3 Likes

sheesh yall love riding these devs for failing.

100% agree. They’re doing a fantastic job. This is miles better than just about every AAA launch in the last ~5ish years. Is it perfect? No, and I’m sure they’re learning even more right now. The folks at EHG are constantly on their toes. Great devs.

On another note, one of my favorite side effects of seeing all the dregs crawl out with their first posts being SCREE SCREE SCREE is that it’s quite satisfying to put them on mute/forever.

:joy:

1 Like

Proof this person either doesn’t live in the US, or is a Boomer (R) :wink:

Just found out DISCORD is more accurate

I agree, and i’m also super thankfull that they kept their promise and delievered a true offline mode.

1 Like

Btw — my old character runs perfectly :smiley: Everyone stuck on cycle servers … I wonder why? :wink: So it’s ‘only’ a scaling issue.

1 Like

You guys are doing a wonderful job! Keep your heads up high!

1 Like