- Replaced the icons of various Sentinel abilities with Sergey’s new ones.
- Bone Golem
- Fixed a bug where the Twin Golems node didn’t reduce damage or health.
- Twin Golems no longer increases mana cost, and now reduces size, damage, and health by 45%
- Adjusted requirements of nodes around the Twin Golems node.
- Adjusted various node descriptions.
- Reduced the damage of possess (the ailment inflicted by Hungering Souls) by 22%
- Clarified the wording on Mana Strike’s tooltip and some of its nodes to make it clear what sources of damage its added damage effectiveness penalty apply to.
- Rebuke now deals 20% more damage for each hit you take while channeling and grants 750 additional stun avoidance while channeling.
- Shield Throw now has slightly lower attack speed, but deals more damage with its initial hit.
- Summon Wraith’s Stygian River now grants 7% increased cooldown recovery speed and 7% wraith interval, down from 10%. The previous effect of reducing cooldown recovery speed was incorrect.
- Added two new enemy types to Chapter 3, one also spawns in the arena.
- Reduced the effect and duration of poison applied by Venom Weavers’ primary ranged attack.
- Reduced the damage dealt by Wraith Binders.
- Greatly increased the damage of rare Wraith Binders’ Soul Geyser spell.
- Increased the damage and health of Voidfused Earths.
- Added a new monster prefix "Unrelenting" which gives the monster 70% increased cooldown recovery speed.
- The "heals while not taking damage" monster mod now restores 20% max health per second, rather than a flat 25 health per second.
- Added a new monster suffix "of the Hawk" which gives the monster high speed and crit chance until you approach it.
- Adjusted some chapter 2 enemies to reduce poly counts (improve performance)
- Sleet Weavers are now larger and more powerful, but found in smaller groups
- Winternids and Ruin Skuttlers now use a different model
- Updated Rive’s visual effects.
- Updated the visual indicating enemies have a damage boost active.
- Updated the destruction visuals for crates.
- Updated the visuals for Familiar enemies (enemies that respawn after 2 seconds).
- Slightly decreased the drop rate of Unique items.
- Greatly increased the drop rate of Set Unique items.
- Added animation variants for Fireball, Meteor and Volcanic Orb.
- Refined several Mage animations
- Attack with two-handers and spears
- Run with a one-handers, two-handers and spears
- Flame Reave
- Refined several Sentinel animations
- Attack with a spear
- Idle with a spear
- Run with two-handers and spears
- Erasing Strike
- Refined several Primalist animations
- Attack with one-handers and spears
- Idle with a spear
- Run with a spear
- Fixed the primalist not doing a left to right Swipe with a 2h weapon every other attack to match the visuals.
- Improved the performance of spawning enemies with movement.
- Improved the performance of open levels by reducing the accuracy of obstacle avoidance on enemies far from the player.
- Refactored how base damage is stored and displayed. This should improve the performance of using damaging abilities.
- Updated the compression method for many textures and added size variants (mipmaps). This decreases memory usage and helps loading times.
- Adjusted the gold drop formula. The mean gold drop will be about the same, because the median drop will be lower but there is a higher maximum.
- Adjusted the visual sizes of gold drops.
- If you return through a portal, nearby chests and barrels drop less loot and gold.
- Once you have reached the End of Time, the portal now takes you back to the End of Time instead of the Council Chambers.
- Added a failsafe to prevent a player from starting The Refuge before completing The Lesser Refuge.
- Made changes to the arena to try to prevent it getting stuck and not spawning more waves
- Maddened Groles no longer spawn in the arena.
- Enemies can no longer roll the "Summoning" monster prefix in the arena.
- Enemies outside of the playable area are periodically killed as a failsafe.
- Fixed a bug preventing Mac and Linux users from playing the game.
- Fixed a bug where skills’ critical strike chance was based on their base increased stun chance rather than their base critical strike chance. This resulted in most skills being unable to crit.
- Fixed an issue with the outline system (the red outline you see on hovering over an enemy, etc.) which logged an error very frequently. This made some amount of a performance impact.
- Fixed awkward movement around the floating rocks in the Sheltered Wood.
- Fixed the temple music being too quiet and not looping.
- The Lesser Refuge quest now correctly gives 2 passive points.
- Fixed being able to get into a state where the Pannions’ Students quest was incompletable.
- Fixed various quest-related objects colliding with particles.
- Fixed a bug where the start next wave panel was open by default when you first completed wave 5.
- Fixed a bug where the prefix and suffix displays in the crafting window would not update when an item fractured.
- Fixed some skeleton enemies dropping items and displaying ailments at the wrong height.
- Fixed animation bugs with Bloated Husks.
- Fixed a bug where a couple of starting nodes on the Beastmaster and Shaman trees didn’t require the Primalist base class to be complete. Taking these nodes early may have been causing additional bugs.
- Fixed the Primalist’s Natural Attunement node not giving elemental protection.
- Fixed Bone Golem using the wrong skill icon.
- Fixed a bug where the Burning bones node on the Bone Golem tree was granting 10000% increased damage over time per point, rather than 10%
- Fixed Dark Fissure not reducing enemy damage.
- Fixed a bug where Aura of Decay and Ravaging Aura did not deal damage to enemies.
- Fixed a bug where many on death effects could be procced twice in edge cases.