Allow continuing the Arena at the highest wave you reached on that character at the cost of multiple Arena keys

Yes, even on melee.
You can juke all auto attacks from all melee mobs as melee!

Juking melee attacks as melee

necro abuser LUL

Jokes aside, you might be bored cuz that necro build u played is indeed an AFK build!

I’ve issued two forum suspensions, deleted six posts, and moved 19 posts to help keep the thread on-topic, constructive, and adhering to the forum’s Code of Conduct.

Please keep things civil and relevant to the discussion at hand. Thanks.

5 Likes

I was asleep for quite a while and just now got back to this thread. I’m glad to see replies with more diverse perspectives. I was honestly hoping for that so that if EHG sees them there’s multiple decisions to consider when improving the Arena. There’s definitely a lot of people who participate in the Arena for different reasons and goals.

1 Like

I almost never run arena just because there is no checkpoint, if i understand what you said you’d like it too, your idea is cool , pay more key to keep going later

1 Like

yeah, basically. a lot of the other ideas in this thread are pretty good too

I din´t read the whole thread and if this idea was posted, just ignore my post.

Checkpoints only if I start at wave 1. If I start at an checkpoint just dont create new checkpoints.

There are golden arena keys now. You get one if you finish Arena at lvl 85 or higher. It lets you enter arena at lvl 85 again.

I could see this for different levels. so getting a diamond key at lvl 150 or else.

1 Like

maybe make a key to pause on a certain point without rerolling the map that you would get.
This to prevent fishing maps like someone mentioned.

I prevent doing arena’s because iam scared of my 2 year old kid waking up or something else i got to do like having dinner.