Achievements & Rewards

First of all, Sorry for my english (i am french) but i will do my best to be understandable!

I would like to see a ‘‘Achievements system’’ in the game. Wich rewards would give those achievements? Exclusive titles in the game, pets and nice looking cosmectics for pets and your character.

A simple exemple,

Acceding to wave 500 in the arena give you a Tittle
Completing 1000 echos+ give you certain a cosmetic
Slay 1000 bosses give you a certain cosmetic
(they’re just random exemples)

In my opinion, that’s will give more things to do in the game :slight_smile:

What do you guys think?

5 Likes

Yes! That’s what I think!

Especially if there’s one for completing all of the monoliths with a 2h melee Rogue. I’m sure @KissingAiur, @Heavy, @McFluffin & @Boardman21 would love that.

1 Like

I am totally with you on that.

Also ignore @Llama8 he is just an unpleasant peasant.

Achievment Exclusive Cosmetics were one thign that made me thrive in Marvel Heroes BIG TIME.

Pruple Glowing Eyes, unique CharacterCostumes etc.

Also what would be coold are limited ways of getting cosmetic points (or what ever EHG will call their RLM currency)

2 Likes

Doesn’t make me wrong though.

1 Like

I’m all for “Ironman” challenges, but I still want to enjoy the game, not hate my life…

At least so far devs have confirmed there will be an achivement system at some point.

Discord message from dev Mike W

2 Likes

Is your build still valid? A link could help, I may give it a try. I like weird ideas like that.

Valid? Well, it’s not exactly OP & it’s not been nerfed.

You could also use Synch Strikes or Lethal Mirage since they don’t require DW, though you#d have to drop a skill.

It’s more for fun ^^

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.