Account Name is Character Name?

I originally signed up for this game through Last Epoch and as EHG has since then transitioned to working through Steam, I would assume my character name should be my Steam account name. It is not. So, I would like to know where the game is pulling my character name from. If it is the name from my Last Epoch, is there a way to change THAT name since I can’t get into my “Last Epoch” account anymore?

1 Like

You set your character name during character creation.

2 Likes

Your name should correspond to your forum name I think. i.e. your LE account name.

It does correspond to my LE account name. As far as I know there isn’t any way to change that. Is that a correct assessment?

Email support.
https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us

Thank you!
I have submitted a name change request.

1 Like

My name is my account name and not the character name I chose specifically for the character. Weird. I don’t like that.

3 Likes

I dont want to see my account name ingame!

Why I choose a Charaktername when the account name is show?

Pls fix this!

5 Likes

Yeah fix this

1 Like

I don’t understand this either. It asked us to make a character name, but the name that shows up in game and in the chat is the account name.

1 Like

I dont Inderstand IT too. Should bei the char Name!
Thank you!

Send ticket to change your display name to suport

Why? I dont want to change my steam name! And the steam name is the name that show in the game!

I want my char name in game as in every other game!

Great info!

Yeah. I don’t get this. Every character I create shows up with the same name in game? This is nonsensical. I could see adding this as an option for those who only want to be known by one name (maybe for trading purposes or something) but this shouldn’t be the default or at least should be a choice. Why even name your character if you can’t see your character name?