A New Companion Skill Coming to Primalists in Patch 0.8.2

No! That would remove is natural armor!

It does not surprise me that you like the big bear-y man.

2 Likes

Glad i leveled a Primalist. Will deffo try it out.

Atleast its a somewhat natural smell. I cant imagine how a sentinel would smell under that heavy armor (which he probably doesnt take off more than once a week), after throwing purple sulfur bubbles all day long :nauseated_face:

Great job with the Crows, cant wait to try them.

Now I wonder what the Falconer’s birb will be like…

Ok this and any pending improvements to Tempest Strike just might tickle my fancy enough. As it stands could go very well with a non-totem shaman build using lightning converted swipe until the TS rework. I’m intrigued.

you son of a b

Who in the hell did you guys read my mind about flying minions?? I swear to God I was thinking about this two weeks ago, good job

Kindly suck an egg Llama :egg:

1 Like

This spell is why I’m holding off leveling a Shaman until next patch. Cannot wait!

If I could fit a Cadbury’s Creme Egg in my mouth without gagging I would. Though you can get mini creme eggs!

What kind of monster doesn’t like Cadbury eggs?!?!?

I love Cadbury eggs, I just can’t fit an entire one in my mouth & eat it (or suck on it) without gagging. It’s just too big! The mini ones are fine.

Ah well carry on then.

It’s all lightening but tasty dark! Looking forward to testing it!

Poggers! Patch when?

I’d love a teaser image or video :slight_smile:

Crows build this patch, squirrels next? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know if the Viper companion should be summoned by a Primalist or by an Acolyte.

It’s something belonging to nature and not death, so I’d say Primalist. :wink:

Oh man perfect timing. I was considering making a druid primalist and this seems perfect 0_0.

Release the patch :blush: