8.3 Lightning Swipe Aspect Of The Shark Stacking Beastmaster

YT Video : [DEFUNCT] Lightning Swipe Aspect Of The Shark Stacking Beastmaster - YouTube

Build Planner (In The Video) : Beastmaster, Level 91 (LE Beta 0.8.2i) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Finished Build Planner : Beastmaster, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.2i) - Last Epoch Build Planner

How To Level : Top 5 Best Leveling Builds In Last Epoch I Use To Start Fresh In Solo Mode - YouTube

No written guide this time, I am going to moving on the 26th and I have things to do, this is just the last build I could squeeze out before then :smiley:

2 Likes

I tried something like this (non-lightning) & it was a lot of fun having such a massive attack speed.

i started something similar, Beastmaster, Level 63 (LE Beta 0.8.2i) - Last Epoch Build Planner
why the spirit wolves? are they really that powerful?
I’ve been running bear to taunt if i get low on hp.
Im still figuring out defenses atm. I wanna replace those gloves at some point.

The spirit wolves are an extra hit which can proc aspect of the shark. They also scale with player damage.

1 Like

Llama I see you all over the place and I just wanted to say thank you for all your work with the game and players. I appreciate it. I see that this says 8.3 in the title but the build says 8.2i. I am guessing so, but is this still viable for 8.3e? It’s been a long few months and it may be coming to an end… I know it sounds a bit weird but I am looking for a wild side character after all the rough stuff I’ve been having to go through and a Primalist would fit the bill lol.

I’ve quickly tried this build in 8.3 and it seemed to work, but the creator told me it was a dead build.

The most important node (aspect of the shark can stack) does say it’s capped at 10 stacks on the build planner so I’m sure it’s fine.

Hi @ApprenticeCorner Dread. Do you still think this build is dead? It was so much fun to play…

but it used to be 30-40

No, it used to be uncapped.

I meant we usually had 30-40 stacks. Sorry for misunderstanding

1 Like

Yeah, you could get an aweful lot with Serpent Strike, even given the relatively low base speed of polearms but you’d get double the stacks because of the additional hit from the Venomous Intent node. Even with “just” a Swipe build it could get insane on bosses.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.