4 Mod Items with Drop Only Exalted is quite boring

Right so there are some good uniques

I’ll say that there are plenty of interesting ones, but most of them are not interesting at all

Did you know you can drop multi exalted items?

How do you take a double exalted and use rune of removal on it?

Its quite ridiculous imo how we look for upgrades and are limited to these steps on rares

#1 - Wait for exalted item to drop with mod you want
#2 - Check item base, if its wrong item base usually you cant use it but some people will still use it
#3 - Use Rune of Removal
#4 - Did it brick? Repeat 1-4 If not move to #5
#5 - Try to add mods to it without fracture
#6 - Try to increase the implicit if the implicit is low
#7 - Fracture before getting all other mods up to t5? Repeat #1-6
#8 - You finally got a usable item yay 3 t5 mods and 1 exalted mod

What did you get from all this? like… 5-10% buff

Though some of your feedback points might be viable or at least discussable you should keep in mind the beta state of LE. Give the devs some slack. You remember release days of PoE where you only had Dominius / Piety runs and only 3 acts? You like farmed Dominius non-stop for hours in the hope of Mjolnir drop :smiley: lol .

Again I repeat myself that is the case with all aRPGs games. After 60-100 hours on one build you have nothing major to improve gear- or skillwise. There would always be the wall.

I didn’t play as much during those times

I played alot more after Ambush league

True

I just kinda wish there was more… idk

Like I wanna be able to invest more then slight dmg/def

Maybe like investing in clear speed, movement speed, aoe, mana cost, cdr those types of things

There will be more I see a high potential in LE. Have you checked out their Roadmap

Also this (from the LE discord channel) - https://i.imgur.com/GBjQy6m.png
I don’t know what they mean by 'redistribution of feelings ’ though :smiley:

1 Like

Uhm there is a whole raraity that comes in the future so exalted isn’t the endgame ^^.

poe . a craft game.
no drop surprise.

I really dont care bro

Like your entire post to me

Cycles/Leagues in ARPG were made for random players IMHO. Standard is where no randoms play :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

im glad thats the case

LOL wut

No I haven’t seen this ty

Oh good, another one of these threads.

2 Likes

Far too many of these lately… EHG should probably put the whole forum in the naughty corner for a week…

Hello,

This is the second time we are going to ask to please be respectful to all player in this thread. I know we might not all agree on different topics but turning discussions into attacks against players will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Dont be rude, he is comparing some of the things he likes from that game. And what exactly is wrong with that comparison he has a point on a lot of thing he said

Dont mind them some of them are like that here although some of people are like that many are helpful and friendly. I do not underatand as well why but just go with it lol

He is not he ia making comparisons couse thats the best thing that we can understand what he is talking about and by any means he didnt say this game should be POE

This seems like a perk rather than a drawback. It would be extremely boring if there was a unique as powerful as Omnividence that was just BiS for all casters. That would completely negate the usefulness of every other item in the main/off hand for all caster builds and that doesn’t sound good.

I like that the build defining uniques are niche. There is also a lot of hidden complexity in this game. There are items that are build defining and good in combination with other items/skills and it isn’t evident at first glance.

There was a whole build around Maehlin’s Hubris and Eye of Reen

where the point was to stack an insane amount of ignite to consume them with Rive for a ridiculous physical damage buff. (this build may suck now as it is quite old)

Legacy of the Quiet Forest makes permanent Spriggan Form possible.

The only thing I wish were an option with unique items would be if you could upgrade the item base to keep the low level uniques viable into later game. (I want a Dreamthorn on a Hollow Blade base dang it!)

1 Like

Get used to being shutdown when you suggest that LE isnt quite as good as some think it is, that is a regular occurance.