3 and more minutes to launch the game

Hello everyone,

I’ve been playing this game from a long time and since the 1.0 patch I’m experiencing a really slow launch time for the game the first time in a day I launch the game, sometimes is around 2 mins and sometimes 5 or more.

Before the patch everything was fine, now it’s always like so.

So far I’ve disabled the cloud synch, I’ve deleted all my previous online characters and my local saves; this fixed the problem and the first time in a day I launch the game the launch time was around 20 secs or less, but as soon I create a new character, the following time I launch the game for the first time in a day the problem is back there.

How can I fix this problem?

I had no problem before the 1.0 and my computer it’s the same, nothing changed both hardware and software; I even uninstalled the game and installed back.

The game is installed on an HDD (like all my other games) and the local save files are on an SSD; the problem seems to happen both on Full Offline and Full Online.

I have no latency in game, no stuttering, no other graphic problem, lag, or artifacts everything is smooth, just the first launch time every day.

Can someone help me out to fix this? Is pretty annoying.

Thank you!

None can help me in this?

Please can someone help me?

I still leave the problem and it is a pain every time to wait between 3 to 5 mins just to play this game and it is the only one I have installed with such problem.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.