100% Uptime Dual Undisputed Werebear UPDATED For 0.8.1c

Basically you are not using it. Look at the idols. All of them have chance to proc Thorn totem when you get hit. Even with one idol you will notice thorn totems appear (free mana auto cast).

Wrong, you are missleading him. All of them has chance to summon Thorn totem when you hit, not get it. And yeah, one idol with 8-10% is enough.

They apply Armor Shred

Hi there, I went through the mono55 quest 5-6 time in order to get the idol blessing and grinded the mono85 echoes in hopes I get the summon totem idolsā€¦ no luckā€¦ Any other way to proc totems? Which areas should I grind to get those idols?

Welcome to the community!

The idols are the only way to proc them.
The idols are complete RNG they will fall in any area at anytime. Just gotta keep grinding.

1 Like

20 min after I post here I get my first 5%ā€¦ thanks DEVs!

Thanks for the build! I was struggling around 75 area , now I`m almost done with 85 :wink:

1 Like

charge is not working against Lagon. is it a bug or intentional or is it just me?

I canā€™t say for sure, but there are multiple bugs involving Lagon, so it may very likely be one.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe itā€™s intentional in the way you mean it, but it is due to Lagonā€™s body not actually being on the ledge with you, itā€™s set some distance behind it. Hence there is no valid place for the player to stand if they Chargeā€™d, Lunged/etc Lagon.

1 Like

Lunge works fine, though. Very fine. And brought me right into the beam. ^^

im facing huge difficulties defeating lagon. keep on dying. following as much as i can but still fail to defeat lagon.

charge not working and lagon hit box is on the platform causing my character to stick on its location when i try to run.

Do you have a skill mapped to your LMB? If so, try changing it to move only.

yes. swipe is on LMB. how do i attack if i remove swipe from LMB. sorry. you are dealing with noob here. please be patient.

Put Swipe on RMB, or one of the other keys.

thanks.

any idea on charge ? do i need to accept that it is not working against lagon? any idea to make it works?

Itā€™s not going to work on Lagon or the other ledge-type bosses until they work out how to make it work.

1 Like

thanks. looks like i need to let go of this build then until the bug is fixed. i just couldnt defeat lagon at all. trying more than 20 times already with this build.

Can you share your build with the planner?
I leveled my Druid with a Werebear build and I could defeat Lagon, so itā€™s doable. Maybe we could help you.
Open the planner then click the arrow up left, load you build, and save it with the icon right under the arrow. Then share the link here, we can have a look.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.