1 to 75 Werebear 100% Critical Strike 100% Uptime NO EQ or Roots 0.8.2I

hi boardman, i have a question, from your video, i saw that at the end u didnt use ice thorns at your skill bar but there’s still thorns around u when u kill things? why?

It procs when you get hit

I have been leveling a Druid to test out Wearbear myself, and I experienced the same issue; no damage in the early levels. I wanted to try out the Armor nodes for Ice Thorns, as I’ve seen Boardman use it in multiple builds himself. Personally, I think it’s miserable. The armor provides no protection against the multitude of enemies, and Chapter 3 is one of the bigger difficulty spikes I have experienced in the campaign, especially when it comes to those festering cultists.

What I ended up doing was replacing Ice Thorns with specializing in Fury Leap, and taking the “when you land, you get damage bonuses” nodes in the Fury Leap Tree. I also kept the Summon Wolf around; even unspecced and without minion equipment, it survived okay until you get your Mastery at Chapter 4. The speed from the Howl and the landing damage + bonuses from Fury Leap served me great in the beginning chapters. Once I got the Wearbear form, I unspecced Fury Leap and replaced it with Wearbear form, and since then the campaign has been smooth and easy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.