1 to 75 Werebear 100% Critical Strike 100% Uptime NO EQ or Roots 0.8.2I

Did they change it back in 8.3? In 8.2 it did not scale with mana effeciency and would cost about 35 mana even in its cheapest form when you used roar. There is no way to keep up with a 35 mana cost inside werebear form every 4 seconds

Not every 4 seconds O.o. You only need it for bosses anyway and if you skill the mana return while standing in it and have your swipe cost to two mana you can sustain it ~3-4 times in a fight. At least I can…

So its got a 30-60 second CD :stuck_out_tongue: yeah thats why i left it out.

Still offers more then bear or spriggan from my point of view but yeah it’s not that greate.

oh yes defintely probly offers more than a solo pet, i think the greater thing it shows is just the lack of diversity and usability. Cant wait for 8.4

8.4 can’t come fast enough but as long as Aspect of the boar isn’t in the primalist tree a ton of druid points go into BM anyway and pidgehole the druid into 1-3 builds again I think.

hi, sorry but I still don’t understand how u regenerate mana in bear form? I do crit with swipe but is there any specific skill or gear that regenerates? I also had my attunement at 24 but my swipe still costs 3 mana?

That’s just rounding for display purposes. when you use Swipe it’ll cost 3 / (1 + 0.02*Attunement), or 2.03 (again, rounded) with your 24 Attunement, but crits will restore 3 mana. Once you get to 25 or above Attunement the mana cost will then round to 2, until you get to 100+ when it’ll round to 1.

Edit: Also the Invigoration node grants 1 mana per mob hit by your Roar.

Thanks for the clarification but what’s that invigoration node?

One of the Werebear nodes:

https://imgur.com/ZS7yMR5

Swipe cost cannot be reduced below 2.

Finally! +1 for boardman!!

1 Like

Well, you’re patient at least, how many years has it been?

Only 3! Well worth the wait!

I joined in May 2019, I’ve not been here for 3 years.

Normal service has been restored people!

Last epoch rounds up!

+2 for boardman!
People you are witnessing history being made!

No, May 19 → Sept 21 is 2 years ~4 months. It doesn’t even round up to 3 (unless you’re using the Roundup function which is silly).

As I said last epoch would round that to 3 :slight_smile:

Only for display purposes, for all calculation purposes, it uses the correct figure, not 3.

Mine was for display. For all to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, I’ve made it to 2 as well for the swipe. Anyway, I love this build. I just love physical and it’s good!