Build Overview

Pros
  • Huge Damage
  • Fast Boss Kills
  • Good AOE and Single Target
Cons
  • Enchant weapon and Flame ward CD is to long

Dammitt’s Builder Link

Below is a link to @Dammitt new website for builds. This Website is extremely easy to use and now lets you guys actively see my gear, the exact tiers and rolls, blessings and there rolls, and idols all in one spot. You can also edit any of it to make it better. Enjoy and make sure to give dammit a well deserved “Nice work” Pat on the back.

1 million flame reave Gear/Blessings/Idols In One Fancy Place

Updates

• Initially posted February 14th 2021. Viable for 0.8d

Passives

Mage
Sorcerer
Spellblade

Skills

Static
Enchant Weapon
Flame Ward
Firebrand
Flame Reave
1 Like

OOOh… LIghtning… Been loving @Llama8 Flame Reaver build for a while… Might have to turn traitor and try out the lightning version… :wink:

https://imgur.com/VL3UHA8

3 Likes

Lol… Based on your build, I was busy swapping gear and before changing skills/passives I stopped to test it as a low life version of Llama8s build and gained another 1k ward with minimal loss of resistances (maybe a third less than my previously maxed) and still critting over 230k with 100% crit avoidance… … … … … I really like Spellblades… :wink:

Any consideration for swapping Static for Surge with the new update?

You definitely could :slight_smile:

Hey Bman, is this still viable? I really want to try a flame reave build, but I can’t seem to find many guides

This one is still good, i dont recall reading anything that would have changed it (outside of flip flopping some prefix and suffix around)

1 Like

Alright, I’ll give it a go. Thanks for your quick reply!

Can I ask why you have a dagger equipped for this on the Dammitt build site? We want to be using only swords for this, no? Is the damage pickup from using a sword more of a “perfect world” type of thing and we’re just more concerned with the stats?

Hey… Welcome to the forums…

The dagger has both base melee lightning & crit added… So its a pretty good item to use especially a good rolled one… Obviously a sword does work… probably close at the end of the day - have not done the math myself… I have found the dagger works better for me…

Only reason I ask is because of the node Naurcirst in the Flame Reave tree giving extra damage if you have a sword equipped. I’m just wondering at what point the increase in damage from that node is not worth the loss of stats if you get a baller-rolled other weapon

The extra damage is not PER sword so you can wear dagger main hand and sword offhand and get the sword benefits.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.