1.75 Million Damage Speedrunning Boss killing Poison Lich 0.8.1c

I do not have a filter for it :frowning: not yet anywyas.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, by the way why do you stack so much Healing Effectiveness affix? is it for the health leech?
Also for gearing which affixes beside spell damage I need to look for?

No, that would be for the heal from Aura of Decay. Leech is affected by leech effectiveness not healing effectiveness.

1 Like

Can somebody tell me, what (gear, passives?)do I need to play this build smoothly without losing the reaper form mid map once or twice? Im at lvl 60, trying to make it work and while it somehow works, I usually get out of the form like once or twice and it sucks hard for the 20 secs outside of the form. Thank you!

Thanks for the guide.

I was wondering, comparing with the other lich guides on the forum, this one focus on poison but slightly less than some others (no poison resistance shred on the aura of decay, no poison on the reaper) and more on low life status? is that viable in arena as well or high echos?

For the staff it gives bonus for on hit effects mostly, does that only work with the reaper attack and the build then focus on that? or does it work as well with other spells (spirit plague most notably)? Is there alternatives to the staff and would you build differently then, not so much on the low life aspect?

For death seal, is that used for its damage or more the bonus it gives to other sources of damages?

Wondering spirits gain the on hit effects

Spirit plague does NOT hit

Both

its does alright in arena/high echoes depends how well you can dodge

Thanks for the answers! appreciate it.

Any chance of a loot filter, or a pointer into the right direction where I could find one?

Any general recommendations on levelling with this build? I’m at Level 41 and tried to respec as close as possible and am getting my a#$ handed to me by trash mobs :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community!

Hey thanks for this awesome build I’m giving it a try and I was wondering why taking poison damage or spell crit on Affixes. I know that Wandering Spirits do more damage against poisoned enemies cause of the Poisoned Mind node, but this is a necrotic / DoT based build, yes? Also the Gear I’m trying to craft is based on that too. Almost no crit, lots of necrotic and DoT dmg followed by caped resistances and Healing Effectiveness and Health Regeneration with at least 1K life pool.

1 Like

Thank you very much for this guide. I’m interested in trying this build with the new patch and wondered if you would recommend any changes to the build? Thanks in advance.

How much Healing Effectiveness total do I need to run this build smoothly?

I dont think anything changed

300%+ Feels really good
700% And its to easy lol

2 Likes

@boardman21 Thank you for the response, mate. One last question, if I may? If you could add another unique to the build to max it out is there a particular one you’d recommend?

There are many good uniques out there, off the top my head i dont remeber exactly what i was running on this one, but its highly unlikely that any unique would outperform a well crafted or a good rolled exalted item.

1 Like

Hi is there any Lootfilter for this build? if any1 has created one

Somewhat of a new player here so bear with me please.
How do you survive in general with this build?
I saw that you decided to take Hollow Lich, so it makes sense you got tons of damage everywhere but how do you sustain your character?
Is it the healing from reap + health effect that would offset everything you took that reduces health?
thanks

While Aura of Decay is active it heals 12% of missing health Per second + this scales with healing effectiveness which is what we stack so we are healed for bout 40% of missing health per second in this video. Thats all you need.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.