[1.1] Heavy'z Casual Loot Filters for all Classes v4.1

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share my plans for 1.1 regarding the upcoming loot filter changes/additions.

For reference:

1. I am planning to integrate the new LP and WW filtering into my loot filters for you all to enjoy. This will most likely look like 3 different color codings for 1-3LP and the last color as emphasized for 4LP. Let me know if you have suggestions for default colors for these LP steps.
    For WW I will most like use the same colors and then do something like 0-8WW, 9-12 WW, 13-15WW and 16+ WW.

2. Regarding Multiple affix conditions I don’t think I will utilize this feature in my loot filters yet, because they are only useful for very specific searches and I wanted to deliberately keep my loot filter as stript down and simple as possible. But if you do have suggestions for some default ruels utilizing these, let me know as well.

3. Regarding the planned schedule: I will try to deliver updated versions for all 5 classes within the first 1-2 hours of the patch dropping. So if you are interested in that, stay tuned and keep this thread on your watchlist.

I will also stream the process of that live on twitch and after being finished I will jump into the new Cycle playing Erasing Strike Void Knight, planning to use the new Event Horizon Unique (2H Big Bonk Hammer).

If you are interested in that, stop by and say hi. We are blasting some rad music as well :metal: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Loot Filter has been updated for 1.1, including a new feature for color coding Uniques with LP/WW.

Please feel free to give feedback about the WW Values Thresholds and Colors!

4.1 (09.07.2024) Harbingers of Ruin

• Added new affixes tto Shattering Rules

• Both Shattering Rules contain all class-specific affixes

• Added different color coding for 1-4LP (+WW) Uniques)
    1LP/14WW Yellow
    2LP/16WW Peach
    3LP/18WW Light Purple
    4LP/22WW Dark Purple BOLD

• Added Color Coding Example Image to the Thread

4 Likes