1.0 Server Status Thread

Giving an ugly ass autumnnal wrap for the patience?? lmao wow!

1 Like

it really was fairly stable. bit slow between scenes but playable. atm it is a bit rough. 10 minutes to change scene. it was fun this morning. really! just now in doubt if i should prep dinner and play some d4 while waiting till this is resolved.
I wonder how many ccu they have now.

Erf, that sucks. Worst comes to worst, it’s just another 30min of questing so that’s not too bad. Good luck!

1 Like

To rationalize the devs poor decision-making is pathetic. They should have anticipated an influx of traffic with the release of 1.0 and should have planned accordingly.

To pay for a product and not be able to utilize it as intended is criminal. Stop excusing these these shoddy mercantile practices, not just in the video game industry, but all.

5 Likes

Did you get it?

I did you now you do me

code: NiQQ

Not only EU, im from NA and it’s also impossible to “connect to game server” here. :roll_eyes:

At this point, shut down your services and work on the traffic and stability asap!
Forget all of that lovey dovey community update stuff and get shit fixed!
Keeping the servers up just for the sake of keeping them up is a big middlefinger to the customers!

2 Likes

Not stable at all over an hour loading into a zone right now. party play completely broken

2 Likes

Can’t play, loading goes forever until lose connection. I tried Exitlag and other regions but no luck.
Sadly this will put a dent in the game’s name since it is not early access anymore.

1 Like

I did yours already! thanks. ;D

Sadly still unplayable. I really had hope for day 2. But alas, still no multiplayer adventures. Offline is not for me, I want to play with my friends.

2 Likes

Sir you’re either drunk or a dev… Keep replying as we are on hour 21 of an unplayable online arpg. D4 was 100% playable 2 hours in so stop the trolling. Every streamer switched to offline mode mid day afternoon because their life stream couldn’t take the DC’s. Keep replying with lies it’s ok, coming up on 24 hours now.

2 Likes

Not stable for everyone, I got kicked 2 hours ago and had to download that small patch and since then I haven’t been able to get back into the game.

Furthest I can get is character select screen. Stuck on connecting for 15 mins now. I was stuck on the sign-in connecting till about 30 mins ago now its character select connecting.

I alt f4 and changed regions and nothing works.

I will say that I did play for about 7 hours before it kicked / crashed on me to download that small update, no issues but slow loading till then.

1 Like

theres so many factors to get into, but to say the devs are pathetic is over doing it, also isnt this a small indie type studio? cut them some slack. yeah it may be frustrating. but you can still use their product, play offline for the time being. “but i dont want to” well thats on you then but u can still use their product.

1 Like

Only 4 Pm in central Europe and we cannot play already. Prime time in a couple hours and we are yet screwed up.
Guess no LE for me tonight as well … time to commit to another game.

1 Like

someone wants ref 4 ref? im “tobtobtob” ill do yours once im in :wink:

login for EU possible again after kick, but slow af…OK, I’ll change my plans for the evening a bit, maybe it gets better… but it would be nice to know what they’re doing to get this in hand right now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m seeing people talking about “switch your region” to mitigate zone transition delays.

What zone should I be switching to? I’m in US, midwest.

I am playing online but the loading times are horrible. Sometimes I simply drop out while waiting to get to a different area/zone.

Venting frustrations on a forum in a hostile way is definitely wrong. But the cause of the frustration is clear and should not be disregarded. The launch did not happen spontaneously, but was planned. EHG was proud to announce how many copies have been bought. Based on these 2 facts alone one could argue, that the traffic could and should have been predicted and prepared for. And by “prepared for” I do not have a specific resolution in mind, but there are usually several options to choose from; game programming/launch is not my field of expertise, but what comes to mind: obtaining more server/computing power for the first week/month/etc., dividing the launch by region, managing customers’ expectations. And I know there are many experts who can come up with way more and way better solutions. Additionally this game, unlike Path Of Exile, is not free2play, and my opinion is that especially for paid product you can have certain expectations towards the goods/services.

That being said: I am disappointed with the first 2 days of the 1.0 launch. But disappointment comes from expectations (usually very high expectations) and anticipation :slight_smile: . I bought this game a long time ago to support this project. I do not regret anything, I enjoy the game, I like a lot of in-game solutions very much and I am really anxious to see in which direction this game will progress! :slight_smile:

7 Likes