1.0 Server Status Thread

Asia NE down

Seems odd ALL servers are affected unless its a scheduled outage or downtime for maintenance.

Well, offline seems like a waste fo time for me :frowning: If I could switch from offline to online when it’s fixed then hell yeah I would jump right on it

1 Like

just restart the client

cant login too :frowning:

Online play unavailable once I tried entering the end of time portal at the moment when I wanted to select my MASTERY . I am unable to log in with any of my characters now and getting the error on all of them .

1 Like

My friend probably is not your internet connection but the server instability because yesterday i was playing all day fine and today i cant.

I understand why we cant move offline characters to online. But why cant we move online characters to offline?

Seeing how poorly trade is implemented there’s no reason for me to play online, but loosing a lvl 92 character.

Logged in with a friend together he can login and for me the services are unavailable…

Restart didnt help

1 Like

Central down this morning

Just when i thought the server issues were a thing of the past tho

1 Like

online play unavailable in both asia ne and east servers atm as well

Been doing so everyday for 1 - 2 hours, the struggle is real

And south america aswell

Wishing there was local hosting for offline so I could play with friends.

2 Likes

Tried EU West and US East - online play unavailable.

EUW also getting the online play unavailable error.

EDIT 13:16 CET: Seems they reset something, as I was shortly reloaded from character select, and now I can get in just fine.

Just got in on Asia SE. Not 1st try tho.

1 Like

There is a HUGE storm moving across the US atm, prooly knocked something outta whack somewheres…

2 Likes