1.0 Server Status Thread

They don’t know what’s the problem at all. That’s really bad. 4 days after launch and still servers are terrible.

1 Like

They did a great job the first few days keeping us in the loop. It’s fallen off quite a bit but I understand it’s the weekend.

My worry is how this will play out tomorrow -

Morning business hours, low load, game works great, EHG will post some positive updates, “Everything working great, servers are smooth, issues ironed out, etc”

Evening when people get home from work and servers are slammed - the devs are offline/off work and servers are hosed. And no comms to players about what’s going on.

Rinse and repeat Tuesday.

2 Likes

That’s the typical experience people are having

Connecting - Back to Main Menu - repeat for 2h, nearly a week in since launch …

Please tell me you’re kidding. Aren’t you seeing the 5000+ messages in this blogpost? Literally been like this for days.

damn, I just got up. was hoping things were better today.

seems straight broken hard right now…once in the game things are “ok” but lag, and LE 65 now

1 Like

Supported this game since 2019. This is not good enough. Me and my friend are trying to play as we have a Sunday evening free. Nope. Won’t be purchasing any cosmetics moving forward.

4 Likes

when next milestone, 20% refunds

I calmly played for 2 hours until I decided to go to the observatory :))))))

its like that for everyone, few things to note:

1. Peak hours are almost unplayable (for the most part).
  2. off-hours are working quite well (early morning, very-late night)
  3. fixiing connection issues might take some time but in few days it should get ‘visibly better’ lets say, but if u want to play in peak hours it might take a week or two even for a ‘smooth-longer session’

Yeah running into the Connection issue as well. Can’t zone and can’t load into the game at all.

1 Like

The ARPG market is extremely volatile. The first week of a new season/cycle/league are absolutely crucial to success… PoE is probably my most played game of all time… I’ve spent thousands on mtx… and I’ve legit quit leagues in the first weekend if the servers weren’t stable. 2-ish years ago they had a few rough league starts in a row and I quit playing the game altogether for over a year, because my (irrational) thought was, “if I can’t get a good start over opening weekend, why play the league at all?” People will inevitably come to this same conclusion with LE and the total player-base will dwindle to the point where it’s so small that the entire project becomes financially unviable to support… First impressions are everything… It may seem like hyperbole, but server issues this bad could legitimately be the death of the game before it even starts.

3 Likes

Anyone knoweth how many people right now play in the Steam?

LE-65, can’t even load my chars ;/

1 Like

1 Like

I am a veteran player, i have sat through 6 hour-long queues at the start of wow classic. I have played the shit of LE during early access so i know its a very good game and nice addition to play inbetween PoE leagues.

BUT I kinda dont want to play a dead game if most people refund/leave because the game they paid for is inaccessible.

• it kinda feels like they went home for a weekend and we are stuck with a broken product (im not saying that happened, im just saying it FEELS like it)
2 Likes

That’s a bit dramatic.
Enjoy your time playing something else.
I’d rather they figure it all out in-house, and NOT sell their game to
a AAA company that turns it into a money grab.

I love this game so much… it’s a shame none of us can play. A day or so of server issues is understandable, but this is past ridiculous now. Please allow for refunds, so we can put our money towards something we can actually use. May revisit down the road.

6 Likes

They are literally backed by Tencent

1 Like