1.0 Server Status Thread

Does that really matter in the long run if you miss a day or two online if you´re gonna continue playing the game for a long time? Sure it´sbad but you can still play the game right? :slight_smile:

Get kicked in offline mode as well. GG… sure.

EU west kicked me out.

The third day in a row can’t log in. :pensive: Seems all problems are solved once EU is sleeping…

This is just sad, and funny in a way. I mean come on guys, IT isn’t THAT hard.

Day #3 are we still praising the dev team? Are we still making excuses because its an independent company. When you were able to login and play o

Worst launch of all time and counting still, you brag about a million pre orders, you stay in alpha/beta for over a half decade and your game is still unplayable online for going on 2 days now.

Solid release boys, cant wait to get my free cosmetic in 6 days when we can actually play the game.

Yea, it turned out that one single server for a region of 750 miliion people was a bad idea

Yes it seems ok when concurrent players is well below 120-130k. When it pushes that, everything halts. Also has anyone tested if those ppl that are mostly fine may have downloaded full game after release? Wondering if it matters when you had beta installed and just downloaded small update at release.

I just updated the game without reinstalling and i’ve been playing during 2 days just fine (apart from when the game was actually offline)

interesting, i had beta and did small update and have yet to connect past once on the first day for 5 min.

I am just trying every day untill it works, a couple of days no playing doen’t hurt me anything. I do understand the frustration of people here though. It is just what it is. Go play something else, come back later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly coming here everyday with the same story that things are getting “better or more stable” is so dumb, its the same shit everyday during primetime servers are broken and the game is practily unplayable then half of the world goes to sleep and they come post here things are getting more stable… just increase the server capacity for real or wait till ppl stop bother trying to play the game and the problem will fix it self…

What are you talking about? Fomo? so maybe when they keep going with such a bad customer service we decide to not use anything we buy anymore. I paid for the game, been beta tester for half of year. I want to play for what i paid. End of story.

Steamcharts said 175k last night when I got on at 8pm. I had 11 in the queue when I logged in, and was in my character in town in under 60 seconds. I had one or two brief zone glitches in the 2 hours I played till 10pm, but other than that, it was no different than in playing in the past previous weeks. Even then, every so often when zone transitioning, I would get a hang where the splash screen wouldn’t clear, even though mobs were interacting with my character. That was very rare however, as it was last night.

I come in this morning quite surprised to hear that people are still having difficulties.

can’t in

It is not a problem of the server count. That has been well established 2 days ago. They have enough spanning server capacity. There is issue in the code that they changed during the shutdown most likely, taking out beta code that was doing data reporting. That broke something and they probably have memory overflows and such.

If it was a matter of server congestion and they simply need to “turn on more servers” then your game would be playing like crap when you were in a zone. As it is, nearly 100% of the issues is logging in and zone transitioning. Once you’re in a town or combat zone, the game is working flawlessly from what I see.

1 Like

This is just a joke. 5 years in early acces, milions earned and still cannot launch properly as rest of companies BSing gamers as they want, right in my back. Same story every release. Why the hell i cannot use my character in offline mode and vice versa. Ah because you cannot implement correct protection from editing tool. Joke

I’m sure the dev team won’t read this but…
Why don’t you guys just disable the Match-Making API? Or just make it returns nothing.
This is not essential to the game. It is good to make sales but a smooth launch have priority.
You can disable it and fix the problems with the collected logs, and re-enable it later.

3 day still can’t enter to the new zone. Come one, this is too much. The game is good and fun, but amount of the issue is too much.

How can you say it’s a server capicity issue with a straight face ? Like really, i don’t get it, it just shows that you know nothing about video game dev and you are just embarassing yourself.