0.9F Did not fix dungeons for me and may have made them worse

I have attempted both a Bastion and Arbor since 0.9F dropped and both failed in separate ways. Here is the imgur link. First picture shows a LE-67 error in Bastion. Second photo is Lightless Arbor with no transition spawned after using a key.

Here is a link to my previous bug on an earlier patch and in there is a link to my first topic on the problem.

I have the player log saved from this most recent endeavor but i’m not sure the best way to upload it to the forum let me know if you need it.

Thanks for the work you’re putting in and I hope my reports can help in some way to make this game the best it can be.

Thanks,
Charlie

1 Like

Having pretty much the same issues as you. :stuck_out_tongue: And in Bastion it also stops me from going to the center of the area by rubber banding me, no matter from which direction I approach it.

Edit: Just did another dungeon and got rubberbanding, LE-67 error AND all the damage numbers showed as “Test” on screen. The last one is actually hillarious.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.