0.9 Patch Not Appearing

I was an original supporter and also played the closed beta and have [internal test] against my version of last epoch on steam. It is not picking up the 0.9 patch, I have tried restarting steam and even re-downloading the entire game but it is still showing as 0.8.1.4.E or something? Game size is showing as 10.07GB. Please help.

same thing here… cannot get game to patch to 0.9

SOLVED, right click on the internal test version on steam, select manage and opt out of BETA in the BETA tab, then only the main game branch will show in your steam library and should start the 5GB patch update. Yeah its rubbish.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, I’ve opted none on the BETA section of preferences but no patch is appearing and I’ve tried clearing my steam download cache and reinstalling. Game is showing as Beta 0.8D

same problem here. OSX steam client will not update. no beta, cleared cache, uninstalled and full re-install, nothing makes a difference. The problem must be related to the branch it’s looking at but I don’t know how to point it to the correct branch manually. My linux desktop works fine. Settings and user accounts on the two computers are identical.

That did it!! Thank you!!

I have the same problem on MacOS, steam can’t update Last Epoch to new version. I can only install 0.8 version. No more beta version in steam game setting.

How to fix the problem?

Mac support was ended several years ago.

Sorry but I’m not catching up. I’ve been playing the game on M1 silicon even a few weeks back. And it was nicely updated up until the 0.9 version.
Now I just see the game in steam as installed, but without a play button and also without ability to uninstall it :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.