0.9 Launch Update and Upcoming Hotfixes

I know you guys are focusing on extreme important things. The launch was pretty rough, BUT the game showed it’s potential.
Now that being sad, one of the first things I think you guys should do is:

Make a way to collect bug reports by in game chat with a bot or “something” which can filter the chat

The reason is simple: A lot of people is reporting on the chat simply because is a UX thing. To come here to the forums and post “on a specific topic” is not practical at all not to mention most won’t stop their games to do so or will remember important details cause it’s not fresh on the mind anymore. Also, I thought 0.9 the game would come with this type of implementation already cause this would help a lot.

1 Like

hits all time peak in numbers
puffs cigar
“Good work guys people cant play the game but we sold some copies enjoy your weekend”

1 Like

I expected bugs on release and was a tad surprised by the shear amount that popped up unexpectedly. At the same time, I was equally surprised by the amount of contact maintained by Devs in and outside of the game addressing things where they could. That said, it sucks that a lot of people can’t get on to their designated servers, struggle to login, and other things.
Keeping things positive that issues get solved quickly in the coming week.
Crazy the level of expectation that some people have from a smaller dev team, but you do what you can. Thanks.

lol same, maybe thats why we cant get in, both fighting for that -1 spot

1 Like

Anything on HC characters dying in loading screens? Maybe make the grace period longer? Seems to be an issue with town portals back into zones you portaled out of.

The entitlement can be just disgusting sometimes.

4 Likes

This is obviously great to see, but a lot of people, myself included are having technical issues preventing us from enjoying the game.

I hope these issues are being looked into as fervently as bugs!

I just bought the game on March 9th, totally picked the wrong time! So i’ve only been able to play a couple hours but i’ve really enjoyed the little time i’ve had. Look forward to the improvements.

LeLOGIN! Having a blast despite the bugs. Thank you for all the hard work and I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Same. Closed client and reopened… same result.

Love the game necromancer 4 life :slight_smile:

Is this what you are talking about?

I can’t properly access the server in my location, I always go to Europe or Australia。Can’t you just let me choose the server myself?

1 Like

Great work EHG! Loving the new graphics!

1 Like

I too am loving the new graphics. Had noticed I couldn’t map a skill to left mouse which I will work around for now. Made the call to delete my offline characters and start fresh online with the new update since all the graphics are changed. Playing SSF as that’s what I prefer and am treating this like a cycle which will last till real cycles come. Waiting in queue at mo and not thrilled about that.

Mox your queue system is, in fact, not working. It is not ferrying people in. It is just completely borked. You really blew this MP launch. Took 4 hours to get into MP on launch. I managed to get in for a couple hours today and now I am stuck at #0 in queue and no matter what I do, I cannot get in.

This game has been in development for 4 years, you and the team need to do better. MP patch was in the works for at least a year. This is a pretty big debacle.

2 Likes

Hey @SunPoeBow

Not sure where you are located, but if you are in Poland and use Orange, go here and add you details

Solidly locked in at #0, again. Kind of a bummer, been playing this game a while with no problems or bugs what so ever and then this comes along.

1 Like

better than buying the game to try out just to be stuck at 0 in a login que for an hour.

1 Like

I was wondering if you guys were investigating the issue of spellblades warden’s echo not triggering? like, ever. i have not had the explosion go off onces in like 25 levels