0.9 Launch Update and Upcoming Hotfixes

Is this what you are talking about?

I can’t properly access the server in my location, I always go to Europe or Australia。Can’t you just let me choose the server myself?

1 Like

Great work EHG! Loving the new graphics!

1 Like

I too am loving the new graphics. Had noticed I couldn’t map a skill to left mouse which I will work around for now. Made the call to delete my offline characters and start fresh online with the new update since all the graphics are changed. Playing SSF as that’s what I prefer and am treating this like a cycle which will last till real cycles come. Waiting in queue at mo and not thrilled about that.

Mox your queue system is, in fact, not working. It is not ferrying people in. It is just completely borked. You really blew this MP launch. Took 4 hours to get into MP on launch. I managed to get in for a couple hours today and now I am stuck at #0 in queue and no matter what I do, I cannot get in.

This game has been in development for 4 years, you and the team need to do better. MP patch was in the works for at least a year. This is a pretty big debacle.

2 Likes

Hey @SunPoeBow

Not sure where you are located, but if you are in Poland and use Orange, go here and add you details

Solidly locked in at #0, again. Kind of a bummer, been playing this game a while with no problems or bugs what so ever and then this comes along.

1 Like

better than buying the game to try out just to be stuck at 0 in a login que for an hour.

1 Like

I was wondering if you guys were investigating the issue of spellblades warden’s echo not triggering? like, ever. i have not had the explosion go off onces in like 25 levels

@Kirvin - its there in the post. Must have slipped you by :slight_smile:

When I was online playing yesterday, Judd posted in game they’re looking at this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woo! Look at those numbers – its no wonder the small minority with issues seems so loud :slight_smile:

I have had a blast playing with my friends, even though my mates golem was OP and he was zooming everywhere :smiley:

Looking forward to more LE for years to come. Keep it up team EHG :slight_smile:

Ps: hi Llama i forgot i can reply multiple on one post. Doh!

Pps: @a779569628

Add a vote here to show your support

Yeah, this queue system doesn’t work.

1 Like

Hi guys, still blocked in queue here since 30min…

1 Like

Personnaly I’m still stock with the LE-51 error saying “An unknown error occured. Try again or visit…” and I looked into the player.log in the appdata and found this :

2023-03-11T01:58:33.8419505+00:00	User service error: ACCOUNT_UPDATE - Invalid username format. Username should only contain alphanumeric and underscore.
LE.Telemetry.PrependTimestampLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
LE.UI.Login.UnityUI.LoginPanelBase:ToErrorMessage(UserServiceError)
LE.UI.Login.UnityUI.LoginPanelBase:ShowError(UserServiceError)
LE.UI.Login.UnityUI.<OnDisplayNameSubmitButtonClickedAsync>d__6:MoveNext()
DodgeAction:Invoke()
System.Action`1:Invoke(T)
Cysharp.Threading.Tasks.UniTaskCompletionSourceCore`1:TrySetResult(TResult)
Cysharp.Threading.Tasks.CompilerServices.AsyncUniTask`2:SetResult(T)
VfxRefHolder:.ctor(GameObject)
LE.Services.<UpdateDisplayNameAsync>d__23:MoveNext()
DodgeAction:Invoke()
PlayFab.Events.PlayFabRequestEvent`1:Invoke(TRequest)
Cysharp.Threading.Tasks.Callback:Invoke()
Cysharp.Threading.Tasks.UniTaskSynchronizationContext:Run()
OpenAction:Invoke()

Seems that since I am a new player that launched the game for the first time last night during this whole chaos, it messed up something, because I respect those criteria AND I tried 3 other names and it’s always the same.

I’ve been in queue for most of the day.

1 Like

Yo. A friend of mine had this. He had put a space in his name. Once he removed the space he got through.

No guarantees, but give it a go?

Thank you for all the hard work, EHG!

Are you guys looking into the fact that we cant login still? Queue at 0 multiple times, never connects me to the server.

I really hope them saying “have a great rest of the weekend” doesn’t mean they aren’t going to look at things until Monday.

1 Like

I absolutely Love the game updates BUT I have to admit that waiting in a queue of over 350 people for 35 minutes is Not Cool. I have only now gotten to 275 in the queue.

I had made it down to zero in the queue but the game wouldn’t allow me to enter the game. It got stuck at Zero and someone here on the forums said to restart steam completely and I entered at 352.

I *am going to wait and play but please add more servers to bring the queue through faster.

Again, I love the updates. I got in first try early this morning and played for hours, having a blast. So my hat is off to you.

1 Like