0.8.4 and Beyond - October 2021 Development Update

I’m so excited for this we covered this in the podcast on tuesday night, thanks EHG for giving us great content for the podcast keep up the great work guys!!!

Crafting works fine for me, maybe you’re just doing it wrong?

I craft every day, fracture sometimes, all is good

I fracture a lot, but also succeed a lot. I even have T20s that I was trying to fracture.

Hi, LLAMA8, SHTRAK, TRAVOAS,
the problem is that I fracture all my T6 in 1/2 shard, and the correct T6 are rare, it is extremely frustrating, I tried everything there is nothing to do, either I really have no luck, or the fracture system is broken, the majority of my items fracture before 20% …
sorry for my bad English.

Hi! do we have a delivery date for 8.4 or a date frame at least? TY :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, other than between 2-3 months after 0.8.3 which would put it somewhere between early November & early December. Though given how much we’re getting in 0.8.4 I wouldn’t be surprised if it were on the later side.

1 Like

Cant wait to play it!

Looks like I’m starting out a Druid for 8.4!

1 Like

Wow, the anticipation is killing me.
You are all going to prison for manslaughter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You gals and guys at Eleventh Hour Games are so much ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!! I will support you any way I can, on your journey to make the best ARPG!
P.S. A gamer from Athens, Greece.

Finally they are reworking the 2018 models of ruined era.
I always disliked this zone/area the most including the monsters that spawn in echos again.

The updated character models i look forward to as well but new Druid Bear form could get slight improvements.
While the animations and textures look nice the base model is too round/fat almost like a sumo fighter and more bear than human.
Make it more athletic/muscular. Or maybe they implement different bear forms for different purposes. In that case the showcased form would be a caster bear while a melee bear would look more athletic.

Looking forward to 0.8.4!

1 Like

Hey man there are already tens of thousands of Chinese players in China waiting for Chinese servers and Chinese translations, which will further expand the influence of the game among Chinese players, Chinese players are waving at you with money! We are also looking forward to multiplayer games and Chinese language services.

First of all, thank you for your trust, but I can’t contribute to this action due to work reasons, and my English is all dependent on translation software. But THERE’s one person I can recommend they have a professional team. Their team helped the game Wolcen Lords of Mayhem achieve a perfect translation and gave Chinese players a good experience. But I don’t have his Facebook or Twitter, I only have his QQ account. I wonder if you can try QQ to contact them. If you confirm that you can use QQ, please leave a message and tell me and I will provide his contact information. Thanks, love from China!

Did you know that 70% of Wolcen’s steam sales are made by Chinese gamers? Also hope Last Epoch can pay attention to our Chinese game players! Thank you, love from China!

Can we get an idea of what time (roughly) 0.8.4 is expected to be released? Or is it too early to know yet? Thanks!

Patch 0.8.4 is planned to be released on December 10th.

Eternal Legends Update (Patch 0.8.4) - Coming December 10th - Announcements - Last Epoch Forums

Thanks, Heavy!

1 Like