Your Plans for Last Epoch?

Well, I just checked Steam and I’ve spent 445hrs in game. Not bad for £35!!!

What are your plans when the real seasons start?

I’ve tried a few builds since the game was released in February. Paladin, Necromancer, Warlock, Blade Dancer, Falconer and Shaman. I think I’ve gotten to the point that I know what I want to play when the real season start. I’ll probably level a Hardcore Warlock as I love that the screen is too littered by ability visual splash, so I can see what’s going on. I really like the melee playstyle but only using Harvest on the Acolyte does feel a little limited, but that was my choice I guess. I love that you can make some fun builds as well as more traditional ARPG meta builds, though the latter seldom entertains me. :slight_smile: I think that I’ll likely play Hardcore CoF mode, as that seems a lot more rewarding to play than buying or loot gear to hand over to other classes, though I’ve enjoyed it whilst I checked out the game over the last month or so.

Overall I’m very Impressed with Last Epoch. It has given me approx 445hrs of gameplay for £35. That’s 7.87p per hour of enjoyment so far (computer assets and electric costs aside of course) and we’ve yet to get to experience the seasonal content. I’m not sure of any other past time that offers so much value. :smiley::+1:

I’ve currently started back on my other season content in Blood Bowl 3, so I’ll be busy for the next few weeks on that. Then there are a few other games that are coming out this month that I want to check out (Manor Lords, No Rest for the Wicked and Total War: Warhammer 3: Thrones of Decay DLC will be “coming soon”). I am very much looking forward to getting back to Last Epoch and can’t wait to see what they have in store for us with regards to the new Pinnacle Bosses and other content.
Thanks to the developers for your continued correspondence, I’ve enjoyed watching your updates and they are certainly a regular in my daily/weekly gaming routine, so thanks! I’ll definitely be back! :hugs: