You only get 3 posts in the same thread, eh?

Draconian. Totalitarian. Despicable. Disgusting. I just wanna poast in the server thread while I wait to zone into a new area, but I can’t because I’ve already done it three times?

Weak damage control, bad optics, burning what little good will you had by being transparent. Let the people speak! :triumph:

I think this is linked to your “account trust level”.
Your account does not have a lot of posts, most of them are from most recently.

The limitation will be lifted over time, when you use the forum more.

4 Likes

It is, yeah. But like… of course my account hasn’t posted much. I’ve had no cause to use the forums until now! I just wanna shitpost amongst likeminded, mildly frustrated people. But they’re all being silenced because they’re new! Silenced! Terrible. Sad. Despicable. :triumph:

It’s an anti-bot measure. Sucks that you got caught up in them, but there definitely was enough build discussion etc going on prior to launch to keep you busy here.

The real question is: Would you rather the devs devote time to manually moderate the forums or shall we just let them work on the server stability issues?

1 Like

Freeeedoooooommm!!!

1 Like

I’d hope that the devs aren’t being forced to moonlight as community managers under any circumstances, but especially under these ones.

Sounds like the forum is doing a good job then.

2 Likes

That’s certainly one valid way of interpreting things. :upside_down_face:

Several devs post on reddit or the forums and Mike runs the weekly dev stream (although I wouldn’t be surprised if they skip it today)

It’s a great way to occasionally get some dev insight into a discussion, or as a reminder that community discussions are being read, but they mostly do it in their spare time, and I’m gonna take a wild guess here and say that they don’t have much of that available this week.

2 Likes