You are not considered ally to your minions

Minion abilities that grant buffs to allies will never work on you.

At least this is the behavior i observed on the rogue Decoy ability and the primalist wolf.

Getting hit by decoy’s Sound Wave doesn’t grant you haste. Neither do you get Howl when the Wolves auto-trigger on kill. You get the haste if you use the companion ability, because it says you and minions. But when a wolf uses it he gets the benefit, other wolves get the benefit but not you.

I don’t know if this behavior is intended or not, but the interaction is counter intuitive and needs to be changed.

They both work actually, I use them all the time. Your problem is probably range related?

You won’t get haste if you throw decoy too far. Sound Wave has pretty short range.

Also you don’t get frenzy/haste if wolf kills enemy too far from you (or if you use companion ability when wolf is far away).

I’m currently leveling a Beastmaster and I can confirm Wolf howl buffs him correctly.
I thought it may have changed, but no, it still works.

There was a bug where the additional % melee damage from the Wolf’s Snarl node didn’t get applied to your character, not sure if that’s been fixed yet or not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.